Chapter 104

-Bang.

The bathroom door swung open.

Pei Yi was held in front of Bo Yueming, motionless with his head lowered.

Bo Yueming tilted his head and kissed his hot neck. He asked knowingly, "Are you really asleep?"

"......."

Pei Yi used his remaining sanity to pretend to be dead asleep.

Bo Yueming placed his lover on the bed, and his fingertips deliberately brushed over the other's ticklish skin-

Pei Yi was defeated at once, and mumbled, "I won't, won't deceive you next time."

Bo Yueming's hand lowered, and he comforted him gently, "Baby, your drinking capacity seems to have improved a lot?"

After drinking nearly a bottle of whiskey, he was still begging for mercy in a clear-headed manner.

Pei Yi was already so sleepy that his eyes drooped. When he heard this erroneous compliment, he moved slightly. "Er-ge, I'm sleepy, no more."

Where was his drinking capacity?

It was clear that Bo Yueming was using an alternative method to 'compel' him to get hot and sweat. He fell into a drowsy state several times, and the feeling of drunkenness disappeared as he tossed.

"Not yet," Bo Yueming said in a low voice, and kissed his lips again.

Pei Yi's unfinished whimper suddenly turned into a gasp.

He subconsciously tightened his arms around Bo Yueming, tossing wantonly under the other party's stimulation.

. . . . . . . .

This "punishment" lasted until three or four in the morning, and finally came to an end after Bo Yueming's heart softened.

The drowsy Pei Yi missed breakfast and lunch, and slept until the evening before barely breaking free of his sleepiness.

He took a few bites of food to fill his stomach, then got back into bed and remained motionless.

Bo Yueming saw this lazy kitten and chuckled as he came closer. "Are you really tired? You haven't recovered after sleeping for so long?"

Pei Yi glared at him halfheartedly.

The kitten expressed that he didn't want to speak and presented him with the round back of his head.

Bo Yueming reached out and gently rubbed the back of his neck, sliding all the way down to help massage and relax him. "Lie down, I'll give you a massage."

Pei Yi followed his instructions and squinted his eyes in enjoyment.

While helping him relieve his fatigue and soreness, Bo Yueming asked casually, "Do you have Saturday off tomorrow?"

Pei Yi responded hoarsely, "En, I'm off."

Operations for The Last Fog were on track, and the studio had returned to its normal weekend breaks. Only one or two technical staff needed to be arranged to take turns working overtime every week.

Of course, overtime meant double the pay, which was unavoidable.

Bo Yueming extended an invitation, "Then do you want to go to the beach with me tomorrow?"

Pei Yi was finally willing to turn his head back around. "Huh? The beach?"

"En."

Bo Yueming kept moving his hands, and said in an enticing tone, "Last winter, we went to Yanshan Mountain to watch the stars and the sunrise. Now that it's summer, let's go to the beach to watch the stars and the sunset?"