Extra 10

After about four or five minutes, Pei Yi broke away from the unprecedented pleasure, and the chaos in his eyes slowly turned to clarity.

He looked at Bo Yueming, who was so close, and the temperature of his cheeks that had just cooled down suddenly rose. “Er-ge, I……”

Bo Yueming didn’t tease him, but only comforted him softly, “It’s normal to have a physical reaction when you wake up early. I’m not someone else, so what does it matter?”

Pei Yi was slightly convinced. He turned around subconsciously, but suddenly froze again—

The unspeakable dampness under the quilt had not dissipated, and Bo Yueming, who had taken the initiative to relieve him, might not have clean hands at the moment.

“……”

When Pei Yi thought of this possibility, he became increasingly embarrassed and nervous, and couldn’t speak.

Bo Yueming seemed to be aware of his emotions, and increased the distance between the two in a timely manner. “I’ll go to the bathroom first. Do you want me to get you a disposable towel?”

“N-No need.”

Pei Yi turned around, wishing he could hide his face under the quilt.

Bo Yueming saw his shy reaction, and the corners of his mouth curved slightly.

He took advantage of the other’s evasion to quickly get out from under the quilt, and walked to the bathroom.

Click.

The bathroom door closed a little hastily.

But the embarrassed Pei Yi didn’t notice this at all. He took another look, and after confirming that Bo Yueming would not come out again for a while, he sneaked back to his room with a guilty conscience.

Pei Yi took a few minutes to shower and then huddled in his room, not intending to go back again.

He smoothly pressed one side of the quilt, rolled it up again, and wrapped himself in the small nest he had made.

The alarm clock on the bedside table showed that it was not yet seven o’clock, but Pei Yi, who loved to stay in bed, couldn’t sleep now—

His head was a mess, everything mixed together.

The original dream gradually became blurred and was replaced by the scene when he woke up.

Bo Yueming encircled him with one hand, and held his weak body with the other. His fingertips were warm and slightly calloused.

The other’s deep voice from having just woke up fell into his ears, coaxing him without stop, so tingling and numb.

“……”

Pei Yi continued to visualize the situation just now, magnifying every detail.

He felt that something was wrong with him, but couldn’t tell what was strange. It wasn’t until he turned sideways that he realized he had a reaction that he shouldn’t have.

Pei Yi blurted out a whimper, and immediately started mumbling to himself to go to sleep.

It must have been because he had so many random thoughts yesterday before going to bed that he had such a dream!

It was because of that dream that he wanted to rely on Bo Yueming in such an unclear manner!

Looking at Bo Yueming’s perfectly normal reaction and attitude, it was clear that he saw him as a brother. How could there be any other meaning?