Chapter 90

The plane landed in Haishi on time.

As soon as Pei Yi and the other three walked out of the airplane pick-up port, the saw a familiar figure.

They made eye contact.

Gu Jianshen walked up with a smile. "Mr. Yi, Mr. Li, we meet again. Welcome back to Haishi."

Pei Yi and Li Yuan glanced at each other, a little surprised by Gu Jianshen's appearance. The latter said, "Mr. Gu, why are you here in person? Wouldn't it be enough to send a staff member from your company?"

"How is that possible, ah?" Gu Jianshen shook hands with them and responded jokingly, "Letting ordinary staff receive two big bosses who are our partners. If you're not greeted well, it would be our Weiyi's fault."

The group of people walked to the car and opened the trunk.

Gu Jianshen tried to help Qiao Dong move the suitcase, but Qiao Dong moved it by himself.

Gu Jianshen saw Qiao Dong's small stature and said, "You can't tell by looking at him, but this little brother is quite strong!"

Pei Yi smiled and said, "Let me introduce you. This is my assistant, Qiao Dong. You can contact me through him in the future for follow-up matters."

Gu Jianshen nodded. "Okay, let's get in the car! I'll take you to the hotel to check in!"

As requested in advance, they had already booked an independent suite in the hotel where the competition was held last time.

Qiao Dong sat in the front row at the request of the two bosses, while Pei Yi and Li Yuan chose to sit in the back row.

The car slowly started and drove smoothly onto the roadway leading into the city.

Gu Jianshen, who was driving, brought up the topic again, "It will be almost half past six when we arrive at the hotel. I arranged dinner in advance. Will Mr. Yi and Mr. Li eat a little bit? It's just the right....."

Halfway through his words, he fell silent.

Through the rearview mirror, Gu Jianshen saw Pei Yi and Li Yuan sitting in the back seat, in the same posture of lowering their heads and holding their cell phones.

They were each concentrating, with smiles on their lips, sending WeChat messages to unknown people.

Qiao Dong also noticed the suddenly quiet atmosphere and in a low voice, explained in their stead, "Mr. Gu, they just got off the plane and are reporting that they're safe."

Gu Jianshen had been transferred from Nebula Fun Tour back to Weiyi group headquarters. Moreover, he was promoted to manager of the copyright department, which also gave him additional say regarding investments. His future was bright.

As soon as he finished speaking, Pei Yi, who had sent Bo Yueming a message that he was safe, raised his head and spoke calmly, "Sorry, Mr. Gu, what were you saying?"

Gu Jianshen knew that Pei Yi had a lover, so he didn't blame him at all. "I said, you two must be hungry after coming all this way. I booked a private room at the hotel restaurant where you are staying, and notified the other two leaders."

"It just so happens that we can all meet, get to know each other, and communicate."

Pei Yi knew that the meeting between the two parties was unavoidable. "Of course, Mr. Gu. Please arrange it."

Gu Jianshen sighed deeply and didn't conceal anything. "This 'Mr. Gu' sounds really unfamiliar. We've at least gotten to know each other, and the cooperation some time ago was quite pleasant."