Chapter 65

Pei Yi slept soundly and woke up naturally.

The sound of dripping water came from the bathroom. He turned around lazily while regaining his senses, and also remembered what happened the night before-

On a whim, he and Bo Yueming had gone to the terrace to drink and look at the stars.

The wine was not all drunk, and the stars were not seen, but the heart moved intensely.

He even tried to do bad things, but fortunately, he was inexperienced and lacked courage, so he gave up at the last moment.

Bo Yueming had carried him back to the master bedroom. After the two washed up briefly, Pei Yi unknowingly fell asleep.

As for what he said at the beginning, "I'm not used to sleeping with strangers," this sentiment had long since disappeared with the deepening of their relationship.

"Meow-wu, meow~"

Inspector jumped onto the edge of the bed, lending close to Pei Yi to sniff him.

"Hey, Inspector, stop making trouble."

Pei Yi's cheek was tickled by his pet, and he retracted most of his head back into the quilt.

The fluffy quilt carried the scent he had been used to as a child, and was also mixed with the faint aroma of mint from Bo Yueming's body, creating a subtle fragrance.

Pei Yi had read popular science magazines and books before-

Everyone had a specific and exclusive scent. As long as a pair of lovers lived together for a long time, each other's scents would gradually permeate into everyday objects.

The most obvious was the quilt that the two of them slept under together.

Lovers?

Pei Yi thought of this strange and exciting word and couldn't help but rub the quilt again, humming in satisfaction. "It seems to smell quite nice."

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped.

Having gotten up early, Bo Yueming had already finished showering.

Pei Yi simply climbed up to a sitting position. While rubbing Inspector's furry body, he glanced at the bathroom door and inwardly brainstormed-

There was a high probability that their two minds were the same.

But everything must go through a process, from awareness to pursuit, from confession to love, and from communication to the future. Everything should be done step by step in order to be logical.

Pei Yi was a person who would do practical things with a clear mind. He didn't want to blur the boundaries of his relationship with Bo Yueming because of the current "marriage relationship," causing them to be together in an unclear manner.

That being the case, a confession was definitely needed, but who was going to say it first?

The bathroom door opened.

As soon as Bo Yueming went out, he met Pei Yi's eyes. "You're awake so early?"

Pei Yi was full of energy, and didn't feel uncomfortable after drinking. "It's not early, I have to go to the studio."

"Go with me? I'll have Lao Fu drop you off first." Bo Yueming remembered today's temperature, and specially reminded him, "Wear more, it's cold today."

Pei Yi replied, "Okay. Then I'll go wash up first."

Under Bo Yueming's gaze, he trotted to the bathroom of the master bedroom, and less than three seconds later, turned around abruptly. "I went the wrong way."