Chapter 75

"......."

Do you want me?

Having such a straightforward and touching invitation thrown out like this, Bo Yueming's mind drew a rare blank.

He instinctively captured the lips of the person in his arms, and kissed him for a long time before he was rational enough to speak. "I want, of course I want-"

The never before heard low, hoarse tone was impulsive but even more restrained. "But you still have a fever and your arm is injured. You can't mess around."

Pei Yi pressed against him again. His cheeks were a little hot. "But I want you."

He had already thought it through. The two of them would reach this point sooner or later, and now that they were one hundred percent invested, there was no need to distinguish "sooner or later" so clearly.

"Er-ge, just be careful."

Pei Yi intermittently kissed Bo Yueming's eyebrows, the tip of his nose, his lips, and his Adam's apple, using the most sincere and clumsy method to attract his full attention.

"I'm not afraid of pain, and I know you won't hurt me.....wu."

His unfinished temptation was lost in a kiss.

Bo Yueming's breathing was rapid, but there was a subtle coolness on his lips and tongue, like a turbulent sea sweeping in, wrapping his lover in his scent.

Pei Yi was only stunned for a second or two, and immediately clenched the collar of the other's pajamas with his uninjured left hand, responding and giving him the most basic sense of security.

Their blending breaths swirled with heat, like a whirlpool suddenly appearing on the surface of the sea, sucking them into the abyss together.

The kiss ended.

Pei Yi realized that the two of them had changed their positions unconsciously. He looked up at Bo Yueming with faint longing at the tips of his eyes.

Bo Yueming avoided his injured right arm, leaning over to kiss his lover's soft red lips. "Are you sure? Tomorrow is Monday, don't you have to go to work?"

Pei Yi hooked Bo Yueming's arm with his left hand and leaned forward to lightly rub the tip of his nose, joking slyly, "In any case, I can ask for sick leave. Maybe it could partly count as a work-related injury?"

Bo Yueming was puzzled. "Work-related injury?"

Pei Yi said seriously, "En. As one of the representatives of YWY, I expressed my willingness to accept the invitation for a friendly discussion with a GM shareholder."

Bo Yueming kissed him again. "Where did you get such a glib tongue?"

Pei Yi didn't see any unease or nervousness in his eyes, and he became increasingly eager. "Er-ge, I've really, truly thought about it-"

"I want to have you completely, just as you have me completely."

Bo Yueming tilted his head and rubbed his earlobe. "Call me something else, what did you call me on WeChat today?"

"......."

Thinking of that call, Pei Yi felt even hotter all over.

Bo Yueming began to move his hands, and asked him coaxingly, "You called it so smoothly when we first met. Why do you refuse to call me that way now that we're getting along with each other?"

Pei Yi was so excited that his breath shook, and his heated brain was dizzy. "In the past, I called it out for the outsiders watching. It was a joke, it doesn't count."