Chapter 13

Pei Yi emerged from the bathroom at the end of the corridor, and before he could take two steps, he was caught off guard by a heavy push to his shoulder!

"Wait a second."

Two figures blocked his way, a fat young man and a thin one. He could tell by their attire that they were guests at the banquet, it just wasn't clear which family's young masters had come to make trouble for no reason.

Pei Yi took half a step back with a sharp look in his eyes.

"Yo, what's this look? Still not accepting defeat?"

The fatter young man was the first to be provocative. "Idiot, do you know who we are?"

Pei Yi brushed off the fabric on his shoulder that was touched, disgusted. "Go away."

"Go away?"

The fatter young man sneered. "Relax, ah, Little Young Master Pei. We've finally met, we just want to talk with you"

The more he talked, the closer he got. Knowing that Pei Yi was unwilling, he still hooked his shoulders. "We still haven't said a few words yet, did we allow you to go?"

This seemed to be striking up a friendly conversation, but was actually a coercive threat.

The other skinny guy said, "Idiot, do you know who you messed with? Since we caught you today, don't think Bo'er, that blind man, can protect you."

Bo'er?

Pei Yi heard the clue, and the disgust in his heart became more intense along with a sneer.

It seemed that what Bo Yueming said was correct, that stinky rat that was scratched by Inspector bided his time, and sent two little rat brothers to secretly teach him a "lesson!"

Only, Pei Yi was no longer the original owner, so we wouldn't be frightened by these few threats and not dare to make a move. He had promised Bo Yueming not to cause trouble, but that didn't mean he would allow others to step on his head and deliberately bully him.

"......"

Pei Yi clenched his fists silently, and at the moment when he was about to attack, there was suddenly a loud knock on the door to the side.

- Boom!

Both the fat and thin young men were startled, and turned their attention to the security access door that had been kicked open.

Shortly, a young man in a suit emerged, muttering intentionally or unintentionally, "I didn't expect this door to be so difficult to open. I almost got locked in after smoking a cigarette."

Pei Yi took the opportunity to break away from the dirty hands on his shoulders, slightly restrained the intentions in his eyes, and looked at this third person who had suddenly appeared-

The other party's face was very fair, and his facial features could be regarded as outstanding. His long hair was pulled into a wolf tail, and the upper half was teased a bit for volume.

The hand holding the cigarette was white and slender and had a jade-like luster under the lights, particularly good-looking.

Perhaps because he had reached an indoor space where smoking was prohibited, the young man exhaled the last puff of smoke towards the outside of the security door.

He met the eyes of the fat and thin people, and then at Pei Yi, who was helplessly caught in the middle. "I say, is it appropriate for the two of you to bully Little Young Master Pei together? The Bo and Pei families just announced the marriage at the banquet, you....."

"Li Yuan, you stop meddling!"

The fat and thin young men recognized him, and their initial vigilance turned to ridicule. "Look at the suit you're wearing, what poor street stall brand is that? How dare you sneak into this banquet?"