Chapter 100

Standing in front of him was a very beautiful middle-aged woman, wearing a plain dress with an ordinary pocket watch in her left hand.

Nonetheless, it was difficult to conceal her charm and character.

There were already wrinkles on her face, but her features still made a strong visual impact.

It could be said that Bo Yueming's features were practically modeled after hers.

During the brief silent confrontation, an affirmative answer appeared in Pei Yi's mind.

No wonder Bo Lihui had looked as if he'd seen a ghost just now, and no wonder Bo Yueming lost his previous calm and tried to take him away.

The brown-haired woman in front of him was probably Bo Yueming's biological mother who had "vanished" for a long time, and whose "whereabouts were unknown."

Pei Yi suppressed the shock in his heart at once and immediately focused on Bo Yueming's emotions. "Er-ge, she......"

At the same time, the brown-haired woman walked up eagerly. "Ryan."

Bo Yueming retreated, saying back in standard English, "Get out of here! Don't call me that!"

His eyes went bloodshot in an instant, and he stared closely at the woman who had suddenly appeared before him. Like a terribly injured lion, he revealed his sharpest and wariest side.

"......."

His out-of-control state not only frightened the brown-haired woman, but also made Pei Yi next to him extremely anxious.

The brown-haired woman saw Bo Yueming's resistance, and was forced to pause her steps. She instantly began to cry, and had to cover her face to hide her gaffe.

After about four or five seconds, she constrained herself and said, "Ryan, I'm sorry. I, I'm......"

Bo Yueming closed his eyes and tried to center himself, on the verge of losing control. "I said, don't call me by that name. You have the wrong person."

The brown-haired woman tried to take a step forward, and choked out, "But I don't have the wrong person. Ryan, don't-"

"M-Mr. Bo."

She changed her address in broken Chinese, and her request practically spilled over, "Can we talk? Even if it's just for five minutes!"

A passing waiter saw this scene, and, perhaps knowing Bo Yueming's identity, began to glance over frequently.

Pei Yi feared that things would be stirred up and disturb Old Mrs. Bo, so he used his free hand to comfort Bo Yueming.

"Er-ge, should we go somewhere else?"

"Unnecessary."

Bo Yueming understood clearly that burying his head in the sand wouldn't hide this from anyone, so he said as if resigned to his fate, "I'll only ask you three questions. I just need you to tell me the truth."

"But if there is even the slightest bit of concealment, there will be nothing to talk about between us."

Seeing that he had changed his words, the brown-haired woman hurriedly nodded. "Okay! Ask!"

Bo Yueming stared at the ring on her ring finger. "Are you married?"

The brown-haired woman noticed his gaze and automatically closed her right hand with the wedding ring. "Yes."

Having received the expected answer, Bo Yueming asked again, "Do you have children?"

"......"

The brown-haired woman hadn't expected him to ask these questions when she approached him. She was silent for a long moment before saying with difficulty, ".....Yes."