Chapter 19

Stay together?

Hearing this question, Pei Yi shook his head wildly inside.

He already had trouble sleeping in a bed other than his own, and also wasn't accustomed to sleeping in the same bed with others. Lying down and sleeping with Bo Yueming? He probably wouldn't be able to sleep all night.

Due to his identity, Pei Yi could only hope that Bo Yueming would refuse. After all, in his impression, the other party had a strong sense of personal domain, so he shouldn't allow such a thing to happen.

As expected, Bo Yueming's brow was slightly furrowed.

This courtyard was pre-booked, and it was true that Pei Yi was not included at the time.

Uncle Kai knew best how to read words and expressions, so he took the initiative to speak, "Second Young Master, why doesn't Little Sir stay in my room? I'll make do with the sofa."

The driver continued, "Or we could put two beds together, and the three of us can sleep together. If that doesn't work, I can sleep on the floor."

Bo Yueming frowned.

He couldn't imagine Pei Yi huddled in the same room with his assistant and his driver, and felt that something wasn't right. What's more, Uncle Kai was the oldest among them, so how could he sleep on the sofa?

"No."

"No."

Bo Yueming and Pei Yi spoke at the same time, emphasizing their attitude of refusal.

For Pei Yi, if two people slept in the same bedroom, he was almost unable to sleep, not to mention three people squeezing together.

He heard Bo Yueming's almost simultaneous answer and was just about to say that the would "sleep on the sofa by himself," but Bo Yueming responded unexpectedly, "The arrangements for you three remain unchanged. Pei Yi and I will sleep in the master bedroom."

"......"

What?!

Pei Yi looked over in disbelief, almost suspecting he had heard wrong.

Hearing this, the person in charge smiled and swallowed back the proposal of 'another vacant room can be arranged.' "All right, Mr. Bo. Then shall I ask the kitchen to bring up the pre-ordered dinner?"

Bo Yueming responded in a light voice, "En."

The matter of accommodations was settled, and everyone took their light luggage to the house to unpack.

Pei Yi digested the consternation in his heart, and moved as slow as a tortoise toward Bo Yueming, who was drinking water. "I think.....it's not good."

Bo Yueming oriented himself in his direction, his eyes tranquil. "What isn't good?"

Pei Yi put it simply, "Sleeping together, not good."

"How is it not good?"

Bo Yueming's expression changed slightly. He didn't expect that he held back that bit of displeasure himself, but Pei Yi actually showed displeasure first.

Unsure about Bo Yueming's expression, Pei Yi muttered, "I, I'm dishonest."[1]

This was not a lie.

Pei Yi had no sense of security when it came to sleeping. No matter if it was winter or summer, he liked to sleep with a big quilt. When he stayed elsewhere in the past, even if a 'big quilt' wasn't available, he would find a way to fold up a blanket and roll up inside it.

Of course, there was a greater chance of being unable to sleep tonight.

Following these words, Bo Yueming's tightly pursed thin lips curved. "Okay, I get it."