Chapter 21

It was nighttime.

Uncle Kai hurried back from the courtyard. He glanced at Bo Yueming, who was sitting firmly on the sofa and stroking the cat, and unconsciously glanced at the master bedroom. "Second Young Master, I'm back."

"En."

The movements of Bo Yueming's hand paused for a moment, and then he continued to smooth the cat's fur.

Inspector was lying comfortably on his lap, purring contentedly, which was completely different from when it was puffing up its fur earlier.

Uncle Kai stood by the sofa and told the honest situation of his negotiations with the resort, "The woman who broke in this afternoon is named Lin Na, and the information here says that she is twenty-five years old, from Nan County."

"After the manager heard the news, he immediately sent someone to fetch the surveillance and questioned the staff who lived in the same dormitory as her. The other party said that she was packing her luggage and talking about leaving three days ago. Her phone cannot be contacted, and the last time surveillance captured her was at 3:10 in the afternoon."

"I didn't go into that much detail with the manager, and only said that Lin Na went into the room to steal something, but you and Little Sir caught her......"

Uncle Kai paused, then continued to report the current investigation results. "The manager has files complaints for "unlawful entry" and "attempted theft" to the police, and we will be contacted as soon as there is news."

This was already the best way to go forward without any adverse effects.

"I understand."

Bo Yueming responded without a change in expression, and moved to a different topic. "Did all the news get out?"

Uncle Kai went with the flow and answered, "Yes, Second Young Master. When you left the hospital yesterday, those people went to enquire about the news. The people arranged by the hospital still followed the original statement and told them that the possibility of your eyes being cured is very low."

"En."

Bo Yueming nodded slightly and added, "I asked Professor Lin to come here to get treated in secret, and I will disclose it to them in a matter of time, but I still can't tell the truth. Just say that even the medical team here has no solution."

Uncle Kai frowned slightly, hesitating to speak. "Second Young Master, your eyes have clearly improved. Why are you deliberately keeping it a secret?"

Ever since the car accident, hadn't the second branch couple and Bo Guancheng overtly and covertly stolen things from Bo Yueming? How many times did Bo Wang from the main branch mock him?

In Uncle Kai's opinion, the family's Second Young Master should release the news that his eyes were recovering soon in order to kill the power of this group of people and make them fearful again!

There was a hint of hostility in Bo Yueming's eyes, but he patted Inspectors head twice. "Go to the room, ba."

"Meow-wu~"

The very human-like Inspector responded, then jumped off the sofa and ran back to the master bedroom, which had the lights on.

Bo Yueming moved his strong wrist, and pale blue veins appeared on the back of his hand due to the silent force. "Uncle Kai, the car accident that caused me to lose my sight was likely deliberately done by the main branch."

"What?!"

Uncle Kai lost control and shouted, then immediately restrained his excessively leaking emotions. "Second Young Master, didn't the police say that the truck driver was driving under the influence of alcohol, which caused the accident?"