Extra 8

A week later.

Pei Yi followed Bo Yueming into the small living room on the second floor. He looked left and right, and couldn't help but affirm, "Er-ge, the door to your room is so big, ah."

"I usually only use the master bedroom. The living room and the room on the other side are empty. Come in and put down your school bag." Bo Yueming explained briefly and motioned for him to sit down in a corner of the small living room.

In order to fulfill the promised "supervised learning," Bo Yueming had specially asked Uncle Kai to buy a two-person study table for the living room so that Pei Yi could sit by his side and study.

Pei Yi did so quickly and took out his textbook homework.

Bo Yueming sat down next to him with his study notebook and asked, "Which classes are you struggling with?"

"Uh....."

Pei Yi thought for a moment and said honestly, "Math and English."

The former was only a small problem, but the latter was a big one.

Nine out of ten children living in the capital would learn English early on. Pei Yi had worked hard to catch up in the past couple of years, but still had some difficulties.

Bo Yueming specially selected his mathematics and English textbooks, really looking like a teacher. "There's no rush, let's go step by step. You do the homework assigned this week. I'll look at the content of your class first and then strengthen your knowledge in a targeted manner."

This sounded very professional.

Pei Yi's eyes lit up. "Okay!"

With that said, he opened his homework book and began writing with extra concentration.

Bo Yueming flipped through Pei Yi's books and read the content carefully. When he turned his head, he found that Pei Yi was still immersed in his studies, but his head was nearly as low as his homework.

Bo Yueming frowned unconsciously when he saw his posture, and without thinking, reached out to pinch the back of his neck. "Pei Yi."

"Wu."

Pei Yi was so ticklish that he shrank his neck and looked around slowly in confusion. "E-Er-ge?"

Bo Yueming lifted him up like a kitten to correct his posture. "That isn't good for your eyes. Sit up straight before writing."

Pei Yi sat upright. "Oh."

Bo Yueming retracted his hand and watched him in a supervisory manner for a moment. Pei Yi noticed and sat up straighter.

This went on for some time.

Only then did Bo Yueming open his notework and get to work.

. . . . . . .

Time passed minute by minute.

After an unknown amount of time, Bo Yueming felt his arm being lightly poked by a pen. "Er-ge."

Bo Yueming met Pei Yi's troubled eyes. "What is it?"

Pei Yi pushed his math homework over and tapped on the last question, cute and honest. "I can't do it."

Bo Yueming understood the concept and solved the problem after two glances. He picked up the spare pen and paper and motioned to Pei Yi. "Come closer."

Pei Yi quickly moved over.

It was a pity that Bo Yueming occupied a positional advantage, and was writing with his right hand. Even though Pei Yi tried his best to stretch his neck to see, his sight was still partially obscured.