Chapter 88

When Bo Yueming returned to the room, Pei Yi was still curled up in a small ball under the quilt, with only a little curled up hair exposed. Inspector, who had just bathed, was also lying on the quilt stretched out on its back-

Two cats, one big and one small, were sleeping soundly.

Bo Yueming slowed his footsteps as he walked over. He had originally wanted to let his lover sleep a little longer, but Pei Yi turned around on his own and let out a muffled sound.

Bo Yueming caught a hint of grievance and quickly moved closer. "Are you awake?"

Pei Yi raised his eyes in confusion. "What time is it?"

Bo Yueming answered truthfully, "It's four in the afternoon. Do you want to sleep a little longer?"

They didn't stop until four or five in the morning, slept until eleven or twelve, got up reluctantly to have lunch, and then fell asleep again in one breath.

When Pei Yi heard the time, he reacted slowly and made a breathy sound of denial.

No more sleep.

If he continued to sleep, he feared he would have insomnia and be unable to sleep at night.

Pei Yi moved to Bo Yueming's side dependently, an indescribable feeling of fatigue all over his body.

Bo Yueming asked him softly, "Do your knees still hurt?"

Pei Yi blinked in confusion. "Huh?"

"I saw that your knees were red and bruised. I suppose you rubbed them too hard on the carpet last night."

Bo Yueming rubbed his knees through the quilt. "I took advantage of you falling asleep at noon to rub medicinal wine on them for you."

Beneath his earnest words hid the nearly-devastating heat of the night before.

Pei Yi recalled that Bo Yueming had trapped him on the carpet in the cloakroom, their wildness revealed in front of the mirror. He was so ashamed that he blushed all over, and suddenly felt a little regretful-

He should have drunk more wine the night before so that he could directly forget!

Bo Yueming asked again, "Does it hurt?"

Pei Yi asked back, "If I say my knees hurt, can you not do it next time?"

Everytime, he teased and said, "I'll give everything to you," but once it was over, he regretted it so much that he wouldn't admit it.

Bo Yueming laughed in spite of himself and bit his ear, replying, "The position can be changed, but Little Sir seemed to be very comfortable last night."

"......."

Pei Yi pulled the quilt over his head, but the indecent scenes remained in his mind.

How could they not?

It was so deep that his soul was pushed out.

Bo Yueming was afraid he would be smothered and uncomfortable, so he pulled off the quilt again and said, "Okay, I won't bother you anymore."

Pei Yi endured the soreness and swelling he was accustomed to and sat up. "Er-ge, give me your computer and I'll take a look at the internal test data."

The day before, they had announced the first round of closed beta testing and pre-heating videos for "The Last Fog," and as the chief planner, he needed to pay attention to the game's popularity.

Bo Yueming stood up and brought the laptop over, not neglecting to pull his lover into his arms. "Let me take a look too."

Pei Yi found a comfortable position to lean into his arms, then searched for and entered the official Weibo account of their game group.