Chapter 58

In the blink of an eye, it was the evening of the next day.

Pei Yi opened the car window and gazed up at the domineering gold-letter sign board of "Haodu," feeling a little uneasy about the impending storm-

In the original storyline, a cannon fodder character was not qualified to be involved in the core plot, but facing Bo Yueming's invitation last night, Pei Yi was only stunned for two or three seconds before agreeing.

In addition to being curious about the development of the next plot trajectory, he also cared about Li Yuan, who was already a partner of his.

According to the development of the original plot, the other party was likely to suffer the first wave of major blows tonight, which would subsequently affect his mentality.

Pei Yi was selfish.

He didn't want to see Bo Yueming blacken himself for those scumbags and bring about his own tragic ending, and he also didn't want his partner Li Yuan to meet his fate from the original text.

Bo Yueming noticed that the person next to him was lost in thought, so he asked in a low voice, "Pei Yi, what's wrong?"

Pei Yi turned to the side. "Huh?"

Bo Yueming said, "You seem restless today. Are you uncomfortable?"

"No."

Pei Yi shook his head, and couldn't help but reveal a little bit, "Er-ge, do you trust my intuition? I just feel that something big is going to happen today."

Hearing this mysterious murmur, Bo Yueming immediately grabbed the kitten's paw. "En."

Pei Yi lowered his eyes. "Just 'en?'"

Bo Yueming tightened his grip on his hand. "No matter what happens, you just need to obediently stay by my side, and don't run around without my permission."

He didn't care about "something big happening," he just cared about Pei Yi himself.

"The bruise on your arm is doing well. You only need to eat a meal tonight, and not get hurt again. It makes me worry."

Pei Yi felt heat on his palm, but couldn't tell if he belonged to Bo Yueming or himself.

"I can take care of myself."

Pei Yi unconsciously shook his tightly held hand, and said inexplicably, "Let's get out of the car, it's a little hot in here."

"Okay."

Bo Yueming responded with a smile, and motioned for Lao Fu to drive to the entrance of the hotel.

The two got out of the car through the same side door.

Pei Yi looked at Bo Yueming's face and asked in a surprised whisper, "You're not wearing the glasses?"

Bo Yueming explained in a low voice, "The tea-black lenses are uncomfortable to wear for a long time. You and Yan Cen are both aware of my situation, so I won't wear them the few times I go out to eat."

The Imperial Capital was so large, so how could it be easy to meet acquaintances? Even if he encountered them, he could still pretend carefully.

Even though this was what he thought to himself, Bo Yueming still leaned down and deliberately asked, "Little Sir, you keep an eye out for me."

"........"

His lips were nearly pressed against his ear, and warm ambiguous breath floated across, bewitching the mind.

Pei Yi dodged sensitively and said with restraint, "You, you don't stick so close."

Bo Yueming caught a glimpse of his red earlobes and said knowingly, "Why?"