Chapter 93

"I'm here."

Bo Yueming lowered his head and kissed Pei Yi's hair, trying hard to suppress the heartache in the air.

He gently rubbed the back of his lover's neck and didn't push him away, but said, "Come on, let me carry you."

Pei Yi buried his head in Bo Yueming's arms and hugged him tightly, crossing his legs behind him in a clever move. "Er-ge."

"En, I'm here."

Bo Yueming did not neglect to respond, and walked into the room with his koala-like lover in his arms. He held Pei Yi and easily sat down on the sofa. "Have you been tired these days? Let me hug you."

Pei Yi took a small breath, still leaning into his arms in order to draw strength. The faint scent of ebony lingered around him, draining away his fatigue from the past few days.

The grievance, unwillingness, and even the sadness of having to hold on from the first day the game script leaked reached its peak at this moment.

Pei Yi never liked to show weakness, but now he couldn't hold on any longer. "Er-ge, I'm exhausted."

Bo Yueming felt a cool wetness on his shoulder and hugged him tighter in response. "I know. Rest if you're tired, I'll stay with you."

Pei Yi paused, then tried to resolve his emotions using childishness. ".....How about you make money to support me."

Bo Yueming softly pinched the soft flesh on the back of his neck and coaxed, "If you really don't want to do more, then rest."

Not to mention the Bo family's huge company, even if Bo Yueming relied on himself, he could still make enough money for them to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Pei Yi nuzzled Bo Yueming's shoulder again. When he raised his head, his eyes were still a little red, and he looked cute and pitiful. "Why are you here?"

Bo Yueming held his face and said both jokingly and dotingly, "If I didn't come, my baby would be wronged to death."

The two had been together for so long, but this was the first time Pei Yi had heard the name 'baby.' Warmth suddenly appeared on his cheeks.

His eyes flickered shyly, and he deliberately changed the subject. "Did Qiao Dong tell you? I told him long ago to keep it a secret, but this guy still couldn't hide it."

Bo Yueming heard his complaint and said helplessly, "Even if Qiao Dong didn't tell me about this, did you think you could hide it from me?"

The first two or three days were normal, but in the following days of video calls, Pei Yi's condition visibly declined and he would find various reasons and excuses to end the video calls.

How could Bo Yueming, his lover, not notice because of the distance between them?

Bo Yueming said honestly, "I initially wanted to come as soon as possible, but after some thought, I held back."

Not to mention that Bo Group had a major project to push forward, which was truly inseparable from him as the chairman at the helm, Pei Yi would definitely not agree with him leaving Bo Group to accompany him.

Pei Yi murmured, "Thank you for hiding it and holding back from coming. Otherwise, I would have felt guilty and uncomfortable."

Bo Yueming asked knowingly, "Why would you feel uncomfortable?"

"We both work and have responsibilities. Neither is more important than the other."

Adults were allowed to be carried away by love, but they must learn restraint and responsibility.