Chapter 99

He Feng and the others had first talked badly behind their backs, and even questioned the financial power of the Bo family. If this matter was not dealt with publicly-

Firstly, it would allow the guests to be even more critical in private, and secondly, it would allow Pei Yi and Bo Yueming to be unreasonably wronged.

Old Mrs. Bo had always been a person who said what she meant. She couldn't be bothered to listen to the excuses of He Feng and the others, and directly asked a hotel attendant to "invite" them out.

The person in charge of planning the guest list this time was Xue Min, and one of the gossiping couples were good friends of her and Bo Lihong.

Old Mrs. Bo invited the other party out without giving them any dignity at all. Wasn't this a backhanded jab to not give her any face?

Xue Min glanced at her indifferent husband, feeling embarrassed and unavoidably angry.

What could be done? After the collapse of the main branch, Bo Yueming had secured his position as director of Bo Group.

Although her daughter Bo Jiao and her son Bo Wang both worked at group headquarters, and their positions were not low, they were still lower than Bo Yueming.

How could she, their mother, not harbor any grudges at all?

Bo Peizhi looked around. Her eyes lingered on Xue Min's face for a moment, then moved away, and she started the show with a bang.

"Thank you all for coming to my birthday party, but I still have to say a few words first."

"Our Bo family has experienced a lot of turmoil in the past year, but now it has been resolved. Those who should not stay have already left, and the people remaining are standing upright!"

"I am old and not too inquisitive about other people's business. The future of these grandchildren's relationship and marriage is up to them."

"Yueming and Xiao Yi are both good children. Although their marriage started as a business relationship, it is not limited to that."

"I, Bo Peizhi, cannot tolerate certain things or people, and I don't like hearing the clacking abacuses of those people making their own calculations. As long as I'm still standing, those unclean things will not appear before me!"

How could someone enter a truly wealthy family at will?

Bo Peizhi was tired of the harm caused by intrigue, and sincerely hoped that her grandchildren could find someone they truly loved, and live happily together for a lifetime.

Everyone understood what Old Mrs Bo meant, and even if they had other thoughts in mind, everyone was now aware of the situation and didn't dare reveal them.

The birthday banquet started on time.

The guests invited by Old Mrs. Bo all had some capital. In addition to celebrating her birthday, this had naturally become another occasion for interpersonal communication.

Bo Wang picked up some champagne and whispered to Bo Jaio, "Sister.....you.....come with me."

Bo Jiao asked knowingly, "Where are we going?"

"......"

Bo Wang tried his best to hint with his eyes toward Bo Yueming and Pei YI. "Don't pretend to be confused when you understand. Hurry up."

Bo Jaio teased, "You used to be so fierce. Why have you become more restrained recently?"

Despite her words, she still picked up a glass of red wine and said, "Let's go, I'll accompany you there."