Chapter 9

After confirming his initial goal of making money through games, Pei Yi immediately began to write out the detailed plans and initial operation models of two small games.

Because he had preparatory experience in the real world, it went well.

In the blink of an eye, they were adequately prepared.

Pei Yi opened the largest game sales and exchange platform in China - Youtu.

This website had the oldest qualifications in the Chinese game circle. Behind every seemingly ordinary account may be a master of game production or even the first party of a game company.

Youtu's copyright measures were very strict. Backstage support would accurately determine the time of each piece of information submitted by users in order to avoid possible copyright disputes, but one should always be on guard against others who might harm them.

After all, if a game was really stolen and copyright disputes arose, it would be inconvenient for Pei Yi to come forward and resolve it due to his current situation. So he only put out the 'tip of the iceberg' of the game at hand, and patiently waited for a customer with discerning eyes to come to the door.

After completing the upload and backup of various data and materials, Pei Yi got up and stretched. "Inspector?"

"Meow-wu~"

Inspector crawled out of the cat nest and stretched its body. It slowly approached its owner, and when it saw the right moment, it charged over and jumped up.

Pei Yi quickly caught it. "Be careful not to fall."

Don't look at Inspector's round little head, its jumping ability and bravery were surprisingly strong. It was still pulling at his trouser legs when he first picked it up, but in just a few days, it dared to jump around.

Inspector grabbed Pei Yi's hand, and its voice still had a trace of milky coquettishness. "Meow-wu~"

The sun was hiding in the clouds today, and it was not hot, but very comfortable.

Pei Yi glanced at the garden downstairs and rubbed Inspector's little head. "Let's go, I'll take you to the courtyard to play for a while. Don't stay in the room with me all day."

With that said, he opened the locked door.

Inspector quickly jumped out of Pei Yi's arms in excitement, not afraid at all, running a few steps before turning around to urge, "Meow~ meow-wu~"

Truly a detective.

It liked to rush ahead to find the way.

Pei Yi suddenly felt that its name was very appropriate. He smiled and glanced toward Bo Yueming's bedroom from the corner of his eye, then slowly followed Inspector to the first floor.

. . . . . .

Although the area of the Bo family manor was large, Pei Yi didn't go anywhere else casually. He sat on the small foreign stool in the garden, watching Inspector roll around in the grass and bushes.

The wind was gentle and the sunshine was warm, and the trees cast shade. It was very comfortable.

Pei Yi was just letting his mind wander when suddenly, a light sneer sounded out.

"Hehe, isn't this the famous fool? You're really 'married' to our Bo family, ah?"

"......."

This visitor was no good.

This idea popped into Pei Yi's mind, and he quickly cast his gaze over with a hint of scrutiny-

The person who came was wearing an exaggerated and dazzling garment. He looked young but not outstanding, and his long, narrow eyes sized him up viciously. "Pei Yi, what kind of look is that, ah? Don't you remember me?"