Extra 6

"......"

Bo Yueming looked into the bright, clear eyes of the person in front of him and felt a special warmth in his heart that he had never felt before.

Since being "forcibly" brought back to the Bo family, due to his special status, no one had ever been willing to take the initiative to "make friends" with him. The only friend he could chat with was Yan Cen, and their relationship was also that of classmates.

In the past, little brothers like Pei Yi would never have any contact with him.

Pei Yi eagerly awaited Bo Yueming's reply. Seeing that he didn't respond for a long time, he became a little anxious and said, "Er-ge?"

"En?"

Bo Yueming responded to him unconsciously, as if he had accepted this exclusive title.

"O-Okay." Pei Yi took a deep breath, as if having made an important decision.

He took out a small, flattened straw grasshopper that was disordered from being in his small school bag, and handed it over. "This is my most favorite, I'll give it to you too! Can you be friends with me now?"

Bo Yueming looked at the several things that had been given to him, which were altogether worthless, and then glanced at the small straw toy that was of obvious significance with a complicated feeling.

Pei Yi felt a little depressed now. He grasped the shoulder strap of his school bag and said, "There isn't any more."

Bo Yueming opened the schoolbag with one hand and tossed everything in his arms back inside. "I don't need these things."

"......"

Pei Yi thought this was a rejection, but before he could feel sad, he heard Bo Yueming ask, "Why do you want to be friends with me? We only met once."

Pei Yi shook his head, and gestured with his hands, "This is already the second time, and we'll see each other more and more in the future."

Bo Yueming gradually adapted to his familiar tendencies and walked into the house with his notebook of homework.

Pei Yi seized the opportunity and hastily followed, saying as he walked, "You're good-looking, tall, and even look cool when riding a horse. You protected me, and Father Yan also said that everyone praises you for your excellence."

Bo Yueming tapped the corner of his mouth and feigned nonchalance. "Do you make friends with everyone like this?"

Pei Yi's short legs were still working hard, and he shook his head as he walked. "No, it's my first time making a friend."

Because he was bullied by the big, tall, older boys at the orphanage in the past, Pei Yi had always been reluctant to come into contact with such people.

In the three years since he was adopted, apart from his classmates, Bo Yueming was definitely the first tall gege he wanted to be close to.

As soon as he finished speaking, Bo Yueming stopped in front of a desk.

Pei Yi, who was trying his best to keep up, realized that he had entered the private study without permission. He remembered Father Rong's previous instructions about etiquette, and backed up to the study door.

- Knock knock

"Er-ge, can I come in?"

He was familiar, but polite.

"......"

There was a hint of a smile in the depths of Bo Yueming's eyes, and he only said, "I need to study, and I like silence. You'll be bored staying here with me."