Extra 3

After a brief lunch break at the private racecourse, Pei Yi started afternoon training with his coach.

The two arrived at the stables, and Pei Yi saw Zong Baiyan's beloved horse at a glance-

It was a brown chestnut thoroughbred horse named Changfeng.

Pei Yi's eyes were bright as he stood on tiptoe and patted the thoroughbred horse's face. "Coach Gao, can I ride Father Yan's Changfeng this afternoon?"

Pei Yi had his own pony and had ridden it during the daily training that morning.

When Zong Baiyan trained with him in the past, he would always use Changfeng to walk him around and gallop every afternoon.

Although the other party didn't accompany him to train today, Pei Yi still wanted to ride Changfeng.

How majestic the big horse was!

Coach Gao thought about it for a moment, and agreed. "But you can't ride him yourself today. I'll lead him, and you can sit on him and play for a while."

After all, every horse had its own temperament. Although Pei Yi could be regarded as a little master, the real master Zong Baiyan was not here-

For the sake of the horse itself and the safety of the children, they, as coaches, must be careful.

Pei Yi muttered, "Can't I ride by myself? Don't lead me."

Coach Gao patted his helmet lightly. "That won't work, you're not able to ride a big horse alone at your age and height. It wouldn't be good if Mr. Zong discovered you."

"......."

Pei Yi's small thoughts were extinguished instantly, but he was still a little unresigned. "No children can ride?"

Coach Gao led the horse out for him and answered, "That isn't the case. We have a very young member here who is older and taller than you. He was able to ride alone at the age of eleven or twelve."

As he spoke, another equestrian trainer led a black horse to walk toward them.

Pei Yi's attention was immediately drawn. He looked up and stared at the black horse with a shiny, moist coat, and wanted to go up and touch it.

Just as he was thinking about it, Coach Gao on the side said, "Why did you bring this Friesian out today? Isn't he only trained every Tuesday and Wednesday?"

The horse trainer replied, "The time has been changed temporarily. He'll come later. I'm taking the horse out first to warm it up."

"Okay."

Coach Gao didn't ask any more questions, and took Pei Yi out.

Pei Yi was led out several meters without turning his eyes away, as curious as a little cat. "Coach Gao, that dark horse is so good-looking!"

Coach Gao said with a smile, "When your riding skills become stable and you get older, I'll ask Mr. Zong to buy you a big horse like that one."

Pei Yi shook his head. "My little pony is fine."

He didn't understand before, but it was different now-

Whether it was Changfeng or the dark horse just now, their value was enough to cover the expenses of the orphanage for one or two years.

He was already content to learn equestrian skills, and would no longer spend Father Yan and Father Rong's money in an extravagant manner.

The coach didn't understand Pei Yi's ideas at such a young age, and just took him to the riding stable for instruction.