Chapter 56

Bo Yueming's merciless and secretly mocking words fell into the ears of everyone in the Bo family, and some were internally happy while others were furious.

Impulses? Be lenient?

To put it bluntly, he was an idiot who couldn't control his lower body.

Pei Yi took in the embarrassment of Old Mr. Bo and Bo Lihui and wanted to applaud Bo Yueming, but due to the current family situation, he had to endure it with difficulty.

He caught a glimpse of the untouched hot dishes on the table and pulled Bo Yueming over, playing the fool. "Tasty! I want it!"

Having said so, Pei Yi sat down comfortably, completely ignoring the nearby Old Mr. Bo.

Old Mr. Bo, the head of the family, saw Pei Yi's lack of manners and was angry with no place to vent it. "Yueming, what did you bring him for? He doesn't know etiquette!"

It went in Pei Yi's left ear and out the right, and he thought with inward disdain-

Etiquette also relied on the person using it. What was the use of good etiquette in this family? While eating at the police station, the police didn't care about good family etiquette.

Besides, he was here to watch a show. How tired would he get standing up, ah?

With the "assistance" of Uncle Kai, Bo Yueming sat beside Pei Yi with a calm expression. "Grandpa, I apologize. Pei Yi has been sticking close to me recently. If you ask me to come over, he wants to follow."

Bo Jiao spoke up again, "Grandpa, you and Uncle took great pains to choose this marriage for my brother. How did it look when he found out about Pei Yi's situation for the first time?"

Old Mr. Bo slammed his cane on the ground. "Bo Jiao, do you still not know what you did wrong?"

Bo Jiao remained unconvinced. "Did wrong? What did I do wrong?"

Even though Guancheng was caught by the police while playing with women, it is still a family affair behind closed doors! Family scandals must not be exposed!"

"Good on you, you brought this matter before so many shareholders without telling me!"

Old Mr. Bo picked up his cane and pointed outside, and then poked his finger in the direction of Bo Jiao. I'm asking you! Have you ever considered your elder brother's face, my face, or our Bo family's face? It was all lost to you!"

Bo Lihui walked up quickly, and helped the Old Mr. Bo in a show of filial piety. "Dad, don't be so angry."

"It was truly dishonorable for Guancheng to do this. It's my fault for not teaching my son well and embarrassing our family!"

Hearing Bo Lihui's remarks, Pei Yi almost vomited up the soup he just drank, and he knew who Bo Guancheng's hypocritical and twisted face resembled-

Like father, like son!

Neither was any good at all!

Bo Yueming also found it disgusting and ridiculous, but he did not participate in this war for the time being.

Sure enough, the always-straightforward Bo Jiao immediately choked out, "Uncle, you're right. Our Bo family's face has indeed been completely humiliated by the good son you taught!"

Bo Lihui looked embarrassed, and signaled to Xue Min who was beside him, "Sister-in-law, you should mind your daughter!"

Xue Min thought of her husband and youngest son who hadn't returned home in time, and was afraid that their mother and daughter pair would suffer here. "Jiaojiao, forget it."