Chapter 61

Pei Yi brainstormed rapidly, his eyes shifting back and forth for several seconds.

He had never revealed anything about his work to Bo Yueming, and with the other party's conduct, he would never open his private computer and secretly look at his information, so how could he know?

Could it be that he revealed his secret when he was drunk some time ago? No, there would be no need to wait until today to ask about it, right?

Bo Yueming was ten percent uncertain at first, but Pei Yi's attitude right now was enough to explain everything-

The other party was the rookie architect in the gaming circle, Will.

Bo Yueming's curiosity only rose. "Pei Yi, what's wrong?"

Pei Yi couldn't help but break the jar that was already cracked, and asked, "H-how did you know? When did you find out?"

"Last night."

"Last night?"

Bo Yueming didn't go around in circles with him or play charades. "You paid so much attention to Li Yuan last night. That kind of friendship couldn't exist after just meeting two or three times, and you even called him "Pear Garden" when you were anxious."

"......"

Pei Yi got stuck, apparently not expecting the fault to be because of an external address.

But then again, just based on this address, Bo Yueming surmised that he had a very close relationship with Li Yuan and was able to dig out his working identity. It was a bit too much.

Unresigned, Pei Yi continued to ask for details, "And then?"

"Li Yuan has partnered with GM. Our company did a full investigation on the relevant basic information about him in the gaming circle in the early stages of investment and always kept a copy."

Bo Yueming found out that on the largest game forum in China, Youtu, Li Yuan's ID was the "Pear Garden" that Pei Yi called out.

At the bidding meeting four months ago, his team's Lou Yang revealed her ID as "Dehydration," and said that there was another core member behind her and Li Yuan, who was the chief architect of the game "The Last Fog."

"Dehydration and Pear Garden had two common friends on their Youtu watch list, and one was Southern Mountain." Bo Yueming paused and looked at Pei Yi. "The other was Will."

The abbreviated English word sounded different, and pleasant to the ears.

Pei Yi let out a muffled cough and took a drink of water.

Bo Yueming did a little research and discovered that the "Southern Mountain" ID user was Xiang Nansheng, who had participated in the bidding that day, but Will had no clear identity.

"It was originally not so easy to find out, but Lin Zhong reminded me that most game creators would have a corresponding Weibo account."

When the four-character prefix "King of Alcohol Capacity" appeared before his eyes, Pei Yi's drunken little red face automatically appeared in Bo Yueming's mind, and all the dots floating on the surface and hidden in the dark were connected by lines.

As for the final blow of confirmation, Pei Yi had done that himself.

Pei Yi murmured unwillingly, "I clearly hid it very carefully."

"Yes, it was well-hidden."

Bo Yueming took the initiative to smooth the cat's fur, and then brought up another matter. "I couldn't figure it out at the beginning. You stayed at home well, so why did you use the lame reason of 'playing games' to follow me to GM?"