Chapter 67

Pei Yi and Bo Yueming already lived under the same roof, and having been together for half a year had given them enough of an understanding about one another's life habits.

After puncturing the window paper and becoming lovers, the two hardly had to expend any effort to get along.

"Mm-"

Pei Yi woke up once more in a warm and secure embrace, and gave a kittenish hum.

Still drowsy and buffering, he was in no hurry to open his eyes, but reached out and felt Bo Yueming's brow, nose, and lips. "Er-ge, good morning."

There was a hint of laziness in his voice after just waking up.

"Good morning." Bo Yueming took the opportunity to kiss his fingertips.

"Are you going to the studio today or staying at home?"

"Going to the studio."

Pei Yi opened his eyes with some difficulty, and muttered today's work plan, "The Last Fog is coming soon. Today, I want to communicate with your GM about various operations and publicity plans. Pear Garden let me be there."

The Last Fog 1.0 was scheduled for release on New Year's Day, and there was only the last half of the month left. The preheating and closed beta of the game would officially begin next week-it involved the operation plan of the game script, and Pei Yi needed to personally handle the details.

Bo Yueming glanced at the time. "Then it's time to get up. I'll drop by and take you to the studio first as usual."

Upon hearing the words 'get up,' Pei Yi quickly pulled the quilt over his head and said reluctantly, "Isn't it fine to lay down for an extra minute? Waking up to work in winter is torture."

Bo Yueming saw a tuft of his silly hair exposed outside, and comforted him jokingly, "You're allowed to lay down for five more minutes. I'll go to the bathroom to prepare your toiletries first."

Pei Yi revealed his eyes again, a smile on his face. "En."

Bo Yueming got out of bed and walked steadily to the bathroom.

Pei Yi's eyes followed him, and he let his thoughts drift away-

It had only been a week since their relationship became official.

Pei Yi had originally thought that when Bo Yueming mentioned "sleeping together," he meant something else, but later discovered that his own "bad thoughts" were mistaken.

The intimacy between lovers should be gradual.

However, just holding hands, hugging, and kissing every day already gave Pei Yi an unprecedented feeling of security and happiness.

"Wu~"

In the cat's nest, Inspector turned over and fell soundly asleep on its belly.

Pei Yi's envy toward his pet doubled again. He had no choice but to resign himself to his fate and crawl out from under the soft, warm quilt, making a decision in his heart-

As soon as The Last Fog was released, he would avoid going to the studio.

In any case, he relied on intelligence and creativity to make money, so he couldn't sacrifice the opportunity to stay in bed in winter.

Five minutes passed in the blink of an eye.

Pei Yi just managed to suppress the drowsiness that was still troubling him, and quickly walked into the bathroom. "Er-ge?"

"I'm here."

Bo Yueming responded briefly. He turned sideways and handed over the dental kit he had prepared next to him. "Here."