Chapter 10

Good cats?

Catch stinky rats?

Who are you cursing indirectly!

The pain from the scratch on his chest became stronger and stronger. Bo Wang met Pei Yi's earnest, innocent eyes, and a mouthful of fury got stuck awkwardly halfway.

"Pei Yi, who are you calling a, a stinky rat!"

"......."

Very good, you said it yourself.

Pei Yi saw the choked back aggrievement in Bo Wang's eyes and smiled decently. "That's right, Inspector is good at catching stinky rats."

How could Bo Yueming, who was standing to the side, fail to hear the strange implication in this?

Even though he couldn't see Bo Wang's face now, he could imagine how embarrassed it must look.

From his public dislike of Bo Guancheng to the current implication toward Bo Wang, every time Pei Yi was inadvertently stupid, he could always embarrass the opponent just right.

Bo Yueming tilted his head in Pei Yi's direction, and the inquiries in the bottom of his heart swayed again-

Was all of this really a coincidence?

Or was Pei Yi pretending to be a pig to prey on a tiger?[1] Was he naturally black-bellied?

Bo Yueming's thoughts drifted away for a moment, and then he heard Bo Wang's breathing get heavier and heavier. He was clearly furious.

"Bo Wang, you should be aware of Pei Yi's situation. His words have no other meaning, don't think too much about it."

Bo Yueming pretended not to understand what happened just now with Pei Yi's connotations. "The cat is raised loose in the courtyard and is actually really good at catching rats."

"......"

Hearing Bo Yueming's serious explanation, Pei Yi almost broke character. After all, when the last half of that sentence was repeated, it was hard not to believe he had done it on purpose.

It was said once, and said a second time!

Bo Wang had never suffered such humiliation since he was a child. "Are you finished?!"

Whether these words were intentional or unintentional, these remarks were initiated by Pei Yi. Bo Wang was so angry that he raised his fist and wanted to hit someone!

"Pei Yi, have I given you too much face?"

Pei Yi's eyes shifted suddenly. Just as he was about to resist and counterattack, someone jumped ahead of him in the next second.

- Pa!

Bo Yueming seemed to have the ability to predict the future, and accurately grasped Bo Wang's wrist, pulling it down forcefully. "You dare to make a move in my house?"

Bo Wang was startled, and his expression immediately became painful. The force on his captured wrist was great, as if it would break his bones and tendons together.

"Bo Yueming!"

Bo Wang clamored to break free, but the moment he raised his eyes, his upper and lower teeth clattered unexpectedly-

Bo Yueming's out-of-focus eyes, which were originally covered by a layer of fog, now contained a frightening cold light, and just one glance could chill a person from head to toe.

The powerful aura emanating from his whole body was even worse than before he lost his sight.

Bo Wang was inexplicably afraid of such a Bo Yueming, and his Adam's apple rolled for a moment. No matter how provocative he was in the past, the other party would ignore him, so why did he dare to fight him outright now?