Chapter 7

- Thud.

Zheng Bin was punched so hard that he fell backwards, and even hit the simple shoe cabinet at the door.

The corner of the cabinet drew a stain of blood on the palm that was twisted on the ground, and the sharp pain made the anger in his heart burst out on the spot.

"Fuck! You're fucking looking for death, aren't you!"

Zheng Bin fiercely got up from the ground, and unexpectedly caught the glimmer of light in Pei Yi's eyes.

That brief but fresh coldness was not like a blunt knife that had long been in disrepair, but like a sharp blade with a hidden edge.

Zheng Bin hesitated for a moment.

Uncle Kai, who was standing back and to the side, realized the crisis and immediately gave the accompanying driver and bodyguard a meaningful look. The latter two reacted and stepped forward to bring Zheng Bin under control from the left and right.

Zheng Bin twisted hard twice but failed to break free, roaring angrily and aggreivedly, "Who are you, ah? What are you holding me for?"

"Didn't you hear that this mother and daughter are occupying my house? Didn't you see this maniac just punch me? I want to call the police! I want to call the police to deal with this!"

Zheng Bin's voice grew louder and louder, causing the neighbors around to lean out to check the situation.

Pei Yi suppressed the pain coming from his knuckles, wishing he could punch Zheng Bin's selfish, scoundrelly face twice more, but he sensed the uneasiness of the people around him and had to restrain himself temporarily-

This was the Imperial Capital.

Zheng Bin was the landlord in name. Even if he broke the contract and raised the price, and bullied this mother and daughter first, if he forcibly injured him, he feared there would be other unnecessary troubles.

What's more, his small body was not strong now, and his hand still hurt from the recent punch. And if this matter reached Bo Yueming's ears, perhaps the other party would get tired of him causing trouble.

At this thought, Pei Yi quickly changed his style of behavior.

It was not convenient for him to do it himself, so he would use other people to solve the matter.

Pei Yi looked at Uncle Kai behind him and to the side with soft, pleading eyes. "Uncle Kai."

A thin layer of anger appeared on that originally innocent and harmless face, and the corners of his eyes were also stained with a flush that did not easily fade away. Likely due to anger, even the simple salutation contained an unconstrained trill.

Uncle Kai had felt that Zheng Bin was black-hearted and dishonest from the very beginning. Where was the need for Pei Yi to ask for help so softly? He had been wanting to help for a long time!

He stepped forward to comfort him. "Little Sir, don't be angry. I will settle this matter."

"Solve it? Pooh!"

Zheng Bin couldn't break free from his shackles on the second try or the third, and only made his arms hurt instead. He became more and more outspoken. "You're so old you should be dead, you can't solve a fart!"

"......"

Although Uncle Kai was a housekeeper, he had worked with the head of the family, Bo Peizhi, when he was young, and now he was a bit thin-faced in front of people. At this moment, he was actually called "so old he should be dead."

The arc of Uncle Kai's mouth froze slightly, and he smiled insincerely. "Just as Mr. Zheng says, we will call the police."

Zheng Bin was taken aback for a moment, and the other neighbors following the excitement were also puzzled.