Extra 15

Pei Yi woke up in a warm bed.

He felt the familiar presence beside him and clung to it. “Er-ge.”

Bo Yueming had already woken up, and kissed his forehead. “You’re awake? Did you sleep well?”

Pei Yi dazedly opened his eyes, and it took a few seconds before he responded with a smile, “En, what time is it?”

Bo Yueming replied, “Almost four o’clock.”

They had taken advantage of the New Year’s holiday to book an exclusive hotel with a hot spring on a snowy mountain in western Sichuan, and changed the booking to the last flight the night before. They chartered a car to go to the hotel, and it was already five o’clock in the morning when they arrived.

Then after the tiring journey and washing up, they embraced each other and fell asleep.

Pei Yi saw the familiar bed sheets and quilt cover, and felt an indescribable sense of satisfaction—

Bo Yueming had always known about his habit of being familiar with is bed and quilt, so when they went on a trip this time, he specially brought the sheets and quilt that Pei Yi was accustomed to.

Even though they were both exhausted when they arrived at the hotel in the early morning, Bo Yueming took the time during Pei Yi’s bath to change everything and even light some incense to help him sleep.

Pei Yi saw this kind of meticulous care and noted it down in his heart.

Bo Yueming asked in a low voice, “Are you hungry? I’lll ask the hotel to bring you some food. Let’s soak in the hot springs this evening and get up in the morning to see the sunshine on the mountains.”

“Okay!”

The hotel they booked was in a very good location. The floor-to-ceiling windows faced the stunning scenery of the snow-capped mountains, and there was a hot spring sourced from a major engineering project.

Although the trip was a bit tiring, Pei Yi was still very satisfied with the vacation spot they had chosen.

. . . . . . .

The hotel’s hot springs had private bath configurations.

Pei Yi untied his bathrobe, slipped into the water, and couldn’t help but let out a satisfied sigh.

After sleeping and eating well then soaking the hot springs during the cold winter, all of the post-travel fatigue was driven away.

Bo Yueming brought over the fruit platter delivered by room service. Seeing Pei Yi’s look of comfort, he smiled and asked, “Do you feel good?”

“Definitely.”

Pei Yi smacked the water and said, “Er-ge, come in quickly.”

Bo Yueming handed him the sliced apples and a fork, then took off his warm bathrobe and got into the water.

Pei Yi bit into the fruit, but his eyes followed Bo Yueming’s movements—

Bo Yueming’s figure was well-proportioned and well-trained, with wide shoulders and a narrow waist, abdominal muscles, and smooth but not exaggerated muscle lines.

The more Pei Yi stared, the more obvious he became, until his thoughts were practically written on his face.

Bo Yueming’s breathing became tight as he was stared at by his kitten, and he had to put a stop to it. “Have you seen enough?”

“Nope,” Pei Yi answered calmly.

He glanced down at his slim, flat figure, and then poked Bo Yueming’s abdominal muscles, admiring them with a hint of envy, “Er-ge, why can’t I train to be like this?”