Chapter 80

In order to enhance the communication and learning between game producers, the organizers specially held a three-hour free exchange meeting in the afternoon.

The venue was arranged on the 16th floor of the hotel, and the organizers had arranged the venue very carefully-

In addition to the major games on the market that were played in turn on the main stage, the logos and past representative works of each game studio were played on different small platforms.

After entering the hall, Pei Yi and Li Yuan looked around and walked to the small platform representing their own studio.

YWY's logo was cute among all the cool ones, and their Last Fog mini-game was playing on the small screen. Compared with other studios present, they immediately gave off a sense of "cute and new."

Li Yuan took a photo to send back to the group in the studio. Then he joked to his friend, "What can be done, Teacher Will? Our family doesn't have enough to look at."

Pei Yi chuckled. "Sooner or later, people will be unable not to look at it."

Li Yuan agreed, "Yes."

Pei Yi looked around. His voice through the mask seemed a little muffled. "Have you seen Ke Ming?"

"......No."

Li Yuan carefully identified the guests in the audience, then gestured with his eyes in a particular direction. "He's not there on the Chanming Studios platform, so he's probably not here yet."

Hearing this, Pei Yi pulled his mask down. He already understood thoroughly-

Of the game producers currently participating in the game design competition, only Ke Ming knew his true identity when he was at GM.

Pei Yi never thought his relationship with the Bo family could be hidden so thoroughly, but it was nice that fewer people heard about or looked into it.

Li Yuan patted him on the shoulder. "Will."

"En?"

"There's a friend I knew before."

Li Yuan pointed to a man in a black windbreaker, and explained in a low voice: "He was my classmate after I changed my major in university. I'll go say hello to him, are you coming?"

Pei Yi shook his head, but didn't hinder Li Yuan's normal social interaction. "You go first, I'll take a look around."

"Okay."

Li Yuan stepped away, and Pei Yi's eyes swung around again-

Before lingering on the wine tower in the corner.

Tempted by the seductive smell of red wine, Pei Yi quickly walked over.

He remembered Bo Yueming's previous exhortations, and picked up the cell phone, snapping a picture to send to his lover. "Er-ge, do you think this wine is calling out to me?"

Bo Yueming's message came back quickly, "Did you respond to it?"

Pei Yi's face was tinged with a smile. "I'm waiting for your go-ahead."

Bo Yueming replied, "Drink, but be careful not to overdo it. You know how much you can drink."

Pei Yi forcefully typed out the word "En."

Before and after they were in a relationship, Bo Yueming took the whole wine wall to accompany him in practicing his drinking capacity. Although he still failed to return to the ultimate goal of "King of Drinking Capacity," he had at least made some progress and would not get drunk after one drink.