Chapter 48

Inside a bright, spacious hall.

The staff of the relevant departments responsible for the bidding process had all dispersed, leaving only a few suppliers who were still talking and the staff of the bidding companies.

Suddenly, a thunderous shout came from the stairway, "Trash!"

Facing the sound of the "explosion," Li Liang, the person in charge, pushed up his glasses in a panic. "Chairman Chen, please calm down first. W-we really had no idea about this situation."

"No idea?"

Chen Shun glanced at the hall not far away, holding back his anger, "That Bo Yueming and You Qinian teamed up to deal with our family. Such a terrible thing, and you really had no idea about it?"

"The list of names was already released, and you didn't know what to report?"

Five days ago, the relevant departments announced the companies officially participating in the bidding-

Apart from Shuntian and Bo Group, who were still on the list, the always stalwart You Group had actually "disappeared!" Instead, they were replaced with two small, little-known companies which seemed to have been temporarily brought in to accompany them.

Facing the questioning of the chairman of the group, Li Liang couldn't express his suffering. "C-Chairman Chen, I called you immediately, but you hung up."

"What?"

Chen Shun's eyes shifted slightly, as if he was remembering something-

Five days ago, he suddenly received an anonymous letter, and upon opening it, it turned out to be a photo of his son-in-law embracing a prostitute at the entrance of a clubhouse and asking for a kiss.

Chen Shun's blood surged on the spot. It must be known that his daughter Chen Xiu had been coaxed by Pan Chenggong's sweet words in the early years, and insisted on marrying this man who had an ordinary family background and ordinary looks!

Chen Shun had always loved his daughter very much. He strongly opposed this improper relationship at the beginning, but later had to admit defeat and give the nod.

He had originally thought that as long as Pan Chenggong was honest and didn't cause trouble, and treated his daughter wholeheartedly, the family did not lack money anyway, and it was fine as long as his daughter was happy.

But who would have thought it?

Before getting married, Pan Chenggong had tried to be honest, but after marrying, he also embarked on a "crooked" path.

Unbeknownst to him, the idiot coveted the company's financial resources, caused a fatal accident, and still put on airs as the "group son-in-law" to suppress the victims' family!

If Zhao Hui hadn't come to the door with the evidence, Chen Shun would have been kept in the dark!

But these things had already happened. For the sake of his daughter who was having a difficult pregnancy, as well as the unborn grandson, Chen Shun could only find a way to entrust Pan Chenggong to deal with it.

But how could he have known?

Only three months later, the safety equipment purchased by Pan Chenggong went wrong again, and another life was lost on the construction site of the "Jiu Metro" project!

This bastard didn't want to settle the matter as soon as possible, and was still in the mood to go outside for entertainment?

Seeing these anonymous photos was the last straw for Chen Shun, and he criticized Pan Chenggong severely, but then his daughter Chen Xiu's delivery happened to come up.