Chapter 95

The charity auction dinner was scheduled to be held at the ethnic Chinese hotel in Haishi, and almost all the core personnel of well-known enterprises and companies in the city were invited to participate.

The hotel was built in a location where land was at a premium. Even if the venue fee was less, the cost of setting up the dinner would be in the hundreds of thousands.

It was said to be a charity auction event, but in fact, the organizers also drew part of the procedural benefits. Pei Yi didn't agree with this kind of charity behavior of "doing something selfish in the name of donating," but each industry had its own rules-

It would be a good thing to allow these profit-oriented businessmen to spend some money to support children who really needed the help, even if it only reached one in ten thousand.

"After I go back, I still have to discuss it with Pear Garden. If we can use all the players' in-game money, even one-twentieth of a single item, the accumulated amount can help a lot of people."

Plus, since the studio was relatively stable, such a small donation would not affect usual operations.

Of course, this was just Pei Yi's personal idea. As for the specific way forward, he still had to wait and make a detailed decision later.

When Bo Yueming heard Pei Yi's muttered thoughts, a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes. He had noticed it since the last time he mentioned the charity dinner-

His lover seemed to be particularly interested in donating money to the orphanages.

"Kitten."

"En?"

"Actually, as early as forty or fifty years ago, Grandma set up a separate donation channel for the Bo family, which has always been targeted at children in impoverished mountainous areas."

College students who eventually graduated could also work at Bo Group and its subsidiaries.

Bo Yueming straightened his lover's collar. "If you have a specific person you want to support, we can discuss with Grandma to open a separate funding channel after we go back, without any profit."

This was the first Pei Yi had known of such a thing. His eyes widened. "Grandma has been doing good deeds since that early?"

Bo Yueming also felt respect and admiration for her. "She says that those who do great things should do them not only for themselves, but for the people."

Old Mrs. Bo's good reputation was not only due to her strong temperament and leadership abilities, but also because of her absolute fairness and kindness.

"Er-ge."

Pei Yi couldn't help but give a thumbs up. "Grandma is awesome."

Bo Yueming smiled and grasped his thumb. "Let's go. We can't be late to the charity dinner."

Pei Yi remembered Bo Yueming's purpose in accompanying him to the dinner party tonight, and held his hand back in a serious manner. "En, let's not waste time that can be spent scaring those people!"

. . . . . . . .

The two stepped out of the car, confirmed their invitation status, and allowed the hotel's shuttle bus to take them to a separate building hall where the auction dinner was being held.

As soon as the two got off the bus, they heard a greeting from the banquet hall, "Is this Mr. Bo? It's nice to meet you."

Bo Yueming raised his eyes and looked at the relatively unfamiliar middle-aged man walking up to him. "Hello."