Chapter 92

Three days later, Haishi Airport.

Qiao Dong handed the boarding pass back and said, "Mr. Li, it's almost time for you to go through the security check."

Li Yuan took it with a nod, then moved his eyes back to Pei Yi. "Are you okay to stay in Haishi alone to confirm that there are no problems with Weiyi? Otherwise, I can......"

Pei Yi understood his friend's meaning. "No problem, don't I still have Qiao Dong? Also, I can communicate with our employees online about the script, so I won't be working alone."

He patted Li Yuan on the shoulder and said, "You can go back without any worries. Our studio can't survive without a boss in charge."

The mobile version of "The Last Fog" had been officially released online, and the current operating data coming from the background operations was pretty good.

Even though Lou Yang and Xiang Nansheng were in charge in the capital, and there wouldn't be any problems running the game, the two core bosses couldn't stay in Haishi in case of an emergency.

Li Yuan glanced at the time on the screen in the lobby. "Then I'll go first and keep in touch. It's getting dark now. Qiao Dong, please drive carefully."

Qiao Dong nodded at once. "Don't worry, Mr. Li. I promise to take good care of Brother Yi!"

Pei Yi urged teasingly, "Go quickly, ba. Your man is probably already waiting anxiously at the airport"

Li Yuan clicked his tongue. "Don't talk nonsense, I'm leaving."

"En, land safe."

"All right."

Pei Yi and Qiao Dong saw Li Yuan off, the first person to complete his contract tasks, then walked to the underground parking lot.

It was not time to work, so Pei Yi didn't deliberately maintain the distance between superiors and subordinates, and instead put his arm around Qiao Dong's shoulders.

"Walk slowly, I have something to ask you."

Qiao Dong was confused. "Ah?"

Pei Yi's hand on his shoulder tightened, and he pretended to be stern. "Mr. Bo asked you to report on me at all times?"

Qiao Dong's entire body tensed up, and he was so nervous that he stuttered. "B-Brother Yi, I-I was wrong."

"What are you apologizing for? I don't blame you."

Pei Yi took the opportunity to rub his head, and said, "Remember, you are my assistant. The main thing is that you are on my side. If I drink occasionally or something, don't let him know."

After all, he definitely didn't want another punishment such as "spanking."

Pei Yi couldn't help but add that last sentence, and Qiao Dong's head shook like a rattle. "Brother Yi, I promise not to tell!"

"En, that's my good assistant. When we go back this time, I'll increase your salary."

Pei Yi waved his hand and muttered with a hint of pride, "Actually trying to bribe my assistant, how can this be possible?"

Qiao Dong smiled.

Although he was just a bystander, he knew that Pei Yi's outward and inward attitudes were particularly different-

The contrast was cute.

"What are you smiling about?"

Pei Yi rubbed his head again and said with interest, "Since we're free tonight, how about I treat you to the Japanese restaurant downstairs in the hotel?"