(Luke) 'Likes'

IM BACK BABY! Well frankly I never left... I was in hiding?
Who am I kidding, for real I just haven't written in ages! I guess I haven't been inspired!

I have no idea what I'm writing GO WITH THE FLOW OKAY? OKAY (see what I did there!? SORRY)

I'm sorry requesting is a pain and I keep blabbing on. If anyone HASNT gotten a request that HAS ASKED for one comment and if you're a Luke girl then maybe I can add your name so it's just easier for me??
I think one of the main reasons why I haven't written a request in a while (haven't updated) is because I feel like I'm kinda forced to write what people want. I know that's the point in a request but sometimes you just wanna write freely with no stress. I'm so sorry, I hate letting people down and I think "oh I need to write this request!" So I feel like I'm pressured into writing and updating a request. When in reality I can always write a (Y/N) and a request after that and so on.

BARE WITH ME!

Thank you for continuing to vote and comment! It means a lot and I truly appreciate how far these imagines have come! But I'm really sorry for not updating- like I said no inspiration! HEYYYYY MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME OUT???

Comment below what YOU would want to read???

It could be something dramatic like a house fire? Lol what? Um no not that.
Ohh a day in Paris as a photographer!? BETTER YET A BAND PHOTOGRAPHER! IM GIVING MYSELF IDEAS OH MY GOD!

This intro is real long- I just wanted to explain and talk! I feel like I don't really do this, I feel comfortable and feel like I need to get a few things off my chest to really be happy.
It's 12am and I just worked out? The relevance to you knowing that is zero but I'm not myself?

Oh shit, nearly 400 words on this intro... Apologies guys! UPDATE IS HERE NONE OF THE LESS!

ENJOY GUYS THANKS FOR READING OHHHHH HEY ITS 2016 MY FIRST UPDATE OF THE YEAR I BETTER MAKE IT GOOD! HAPPY THOUGHTS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

"Duck face!" You pouted into the camera with your best friend. "(Y/N) no one does that anymore!" You scoffed, "and you think people do that?" You stared at your friends hands doing the peace sign. "Just smile!" She says removing her hands, you were having a fun day out shopping enjoying each other's company.

"Instagram that shit!" Jessica's voice said as her arms hung around your shoulder. "Language!" You pressed the post button and locked your phone. Continuing to walk back to the car park. "Says you!" Jessica removed her hand as you packed the shopping bags into your car. "I'm not even that bad!" You said closing the boot and hoping into the drivers seat. "Oh really!?" You chuckled seeing Jessica's face.

The two of you sang along in the car, jamming out to remixes and the new 5SOS Album. "I DONT WANNA WASTE IT DONT WANNA WASTE IT- I DONT WANNA WASTE IT DONT WANNA WASTE IT I DONT WANNA WASTE IT DONT WANNA WASTE THE NIGHT." Jessica couldn't stop screaming in your ear as Calum sang. After entering your apartment the vibration of your phone startled you.

"Oh my god! What the fuck!" Your eyes widen with shock, butterflies were running through your veins as your heart started to beat faster. "What? You're scaring me!" Jessica said grabbing your phone, her eyes widening within seconds. Luke Hemmings had just liked the photo of the two of you. "Gurl we gonna get famous!" Jessica ran her fingers through her hair. "How can you think like that? I'm just flabbergasted that he fucking saw? I mean I didn't even hashtag anything!" Your brows knotted together slightly confused as to how he saw the picture. "It's coz we got the wholeeeee package!" She grinned, you looked at her and started to chuckle. "You need to calm down and stop acting sassy!" 

Suddenly your phone went off. "I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT! HELP OH GOD!" Your eyes scan the words on your screen. "Please don't tell me he just-" Jessica started, "LIKED ANOTHER SELFIE!" You yelled quickly running to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water from the fridge to cool yourself down. "You're shitting me!?" Jessica replied in disbelief following your move and having a glass of water. "Don't tell me he's going to message you to! That's fucking crazy."

The heat was rushing to your cheeks. "Well shit, I haven't liked his recent!" Your fingers clicked on his recent picture and double tapped. Another notification came up. 'lukehemmings just liked your photo'. "No fucking shit!" Your voice rose in disbelief once again, you must've been doing something right to get his attention. "Okay you gotta stop swearing mate!" "Jessica you can't tell me to calm down! HOW ARE YOU NOT GOING SPASTIC!" You couldn't stop staring at your phone. Suddenly your notifications were going crazy, people were liking the photo even more. "Well firstly, I ain't a Luke girl- Calum is bæ and this is a dream!" Jessica drastically laughed as if it wasn't real.

"Okay then check your phone, I tagged you yeah?" You said with a small smirk on your face. "Ha, fuck. WE'RE GETTING FAMOUS!" Jessica yelled even louder, if it weren't for the brick walls surrounding you, there would be complaints. "Dude, Jessica!" You said with an idea, she peered her attention to you for a second. "I should probably post something else?" You grinned, the sides of your eyes curling up. Jessica just nodded, "I think a selfie is appropriate, don't you think?" You nodded in reply and turned on your phone. Holding the camera up you both posed.

"Hashtag best day!" You both smiled before clicking the button. "Do I tag him?" Jessica's eyes instantly gave away the answer. "Okay, how about this 'Luke we see you, heyyy'?" You extended the word hey and placed a full stop and an emoji with the side tongue at the end. Satisfied you pressed post and waited, leaning across the kitchen bench you swallowed the lump forming in your throat. "Pinch me I'm dreaming!" Your eyes stared into space, surely this couldn't be happening. A light sting tingled on your arm, seeing Jessica's hand slowly move away. "Did you actually just pinch me?" Jessica laughed, and since then he never liked anything more- but you had a feeling he secretly stalked.

That was the day Luke Hemmings liked your photos of you and your best friend, who knew dressing up to go shopping could lead to getting likes on a selfie? Especially from your idol?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality of this imagine: TRUTH BE TOLD!!! Haha

Remy Brand a young Australian actor/photographer who I've had to pleasure to talk to (by commenting on pictures- none the less) LIKED ONE OF MY PICTURES AND I LOOK UP TO HIS WORK AND IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVERRRRR!!

Follow me on Instagram? @/seeking_sarah just comment for a follow back!!! Seriously if you like sunsets (landscapes) and amazing sparklers drawn as an infinity sign- I got this down! Whoa sorry, I'm just so happy!!! (Says me typing this with a straight face!) hahahahahahhaha....

Goodnight guys, love you!

-Sarah xx