(5SOS) 'Paper Planes' Pt. 2

FIRST EVER PART TWO! I COULDN'T THINK OF A GROUP IMAGINE SO I MADE A PART 2 OMG YAYYYY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

(Heads up, if you haven't already you might wanna read the part one imagine)

I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW!!! MY IMAGINES HAVE OVER 100K NEVER IN 1 MILLION YEARS WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT I'D GET THAT MUCH READS! OMFG HERE'S A LATE UPDATE TO CELEBRATE I'M SORRY I SUCK AT UPDATING IM SORRY OKAY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

"So why exactly are you talking to me?" You asked, "And why did you throw paper planes at me?" you asked again, they did say they wanted to make a new friend and because you're nice but that surely can't be the right reason to why they were doing it. "Well, we wanted to approach you differently than just talking to you!" Michael rambled on. "Okay, question... Why me?" You didn't want to sound mean, but out of the people in your class they just started throwing planes at you and asking you questions. When you think about it, it's actually kind of creepy.

"You're not like other people, and we just wanted to make a new friend like I said!" Michael said shrugging his shoulders. "Anyway, (Y/N)..." Calum says, they were all surrounding you and bombarding you with questions. "What?" You reply feeling a little uncomfortable. "Valentines day!" Luke yelled, "Uh what about it?" You sigh not liking to have to talk about. "Why don't you like it?" Luke asks you typing something on his phone. "First of all, loner for life and what's the point! Shouldn't you buy flowers and chocolate for your girlfriend or boyfriend every bloody weekend or some shit! I mean you don't need a day for it! It's stupid!"

"Very good point!" Luke says smiling at you. "This is all too much to take in, can we like... Sit in silence for a minute?" Normally everyday at lunch your best friend was busy doing something, so that explains why you sit alone. Plus she was in another class, which made it harder to communicate with her. "Why?" Ashton laughs, his laugh was like a little school girl. "Stop asking questions!" You cover your face. "Why don't you tell us a bit about you?" Michael suggests. You shake your head, "Why don't you tell me something about you!" You reply back.

"Okay, I'm Michael I like singing and telling people to shut up!" He chuckles. "Me names Calum. I'm not Asian and I love puppies and song writing!" You laugh at the fact that Calum likes puppies. Making him pout. "Why are you guys so hot for?" You thought in your head. "Why thank you!" Ashton laughs again. "Wha- oh fuck!" You look up and see their faces, they all grinned. You instantly feel your cheeks burn up. You can't believe you just said that to their faces, and for them to grin like that and the way it just kind of slipped out, it was like they weren't even right in front of you.

"Fuck!" You curse and get up fast, walking into the girls toilets and locking yourself into a cuticle. 'I just fucked shit up!' You think as you hear the door open and slam shut, you pray hoping it wasn't them. "You know, you don't have to be embarrassed about it! It was funny! You'd like our group, in fact lets just forget it happened? How does that sound?" Calum's voice filled the toilets as it echoed. "Good, I guess..." You mumble your reply, unlocking the door you shyly step out. Watching as they all have a small smile plastered on their faces.

"Sorry!" Your face slightly burns up, saying that in front of four extremely hot guys was embarrassing but the fact that they didn't care, actually made it seem alright. Like they weren't judging you on your actions and appearance, it was like they wanted to get to know you. It had seemed odd at first but they all look like genuine good guys to hang around with. "Let's forget it happened yeah?" Calum assures you again, you smile and nod. The boys follow behind as you walk out and back to the bench, you continue to talk and laugh. Knowing a new friendship has formed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, but it's part 2....

Sorry it wasn't interesting! I actually just wanted to post it quick! I didn't get to finish it where I wanted it to be but oh well!

Vote and comment anyways? Nah you dont have to...

But you can if you want! :P xx