(Calum) 'You're The Only Reason!'

Dedicated to Abby! Hope you like it! :) sORRY I DIDN'T WRITE YOUR USERNAME DOWN :'(

I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING PEOPLE WAIT FOR THERE REQUEST... DONT KILL ME I SAID I WAS SORRY! PLENTLY MORE REQUESTS TO COME PLEASE BE PATIENT!! :) Lub chu all!

Thanks for reading my imagines, it seriously means so much to me! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

“What are you doing?” Calum’s voice yelled over the loud music. “Uh… Nothing…” You awkwardly look at him and blush; you thought you were home alone, so you thought it was a good idea to blast music. You were jumping up and down, dancing when Calum unexpectedly walked in on you. And right now, it was an awkward silence as you looked down at the ground embarrassed. “You were doing something! Dancing around like a little girl, swinging your arms up and down singing!” Calum answered. “Pfft was not, you have no proof!” You crossed your arms over your chest as you glanced at him.

“I do, actually!” His voice chuckled, making him grin evilly. “What?” You say confused. “With this baby!” He replies squinting his eyes as he laughed, holding his phone up. You hear a sound coming from it, “Oh my god! Have you seen yourself dance!?” Calum laughs hysterically. “That’s not funny!” You whine, “Oh but it is!” Calum looks at you again. “Please delete it!” You plead. “Wait, I have to send it to everyone!” He presses his fingers on his phone. “No! Please, don’t!” You try and grab the phone from his hands but struggle because he’s too tall.

“Argh! I hate you!” You stomp away and run towards your room. “Come back! Come back!” Calum shouts in the tone of rose from titanic. Pounding down hard on your bed your head falls onto your soft fluffy pillow. Angry at Calum you try and ignore him, he knocks on your now locked door, trying to get you out. He loudly knocks trying to annoy you and open the door; you don’t give in and just close your eyes. Hoping he would just leave. But Calum isn't like that, he never gives up especially if he wants something he needs.

"What do you want? To embarrass me again? Make fun of me? Show the whole bloody world? Because you know what? I don't care anymore!" You hear the door screech open as you hold the handle. Calum looks at you stunned by your words, his eyes soften as a small smile appears on his lips. He gracefully pulls you in for a hug and whispers. "Sorry, I just wanted to say that I didn't send the video, and I've deleted it..." His voice trembles as he pulls away.

"That's okay, can we please forget it happened?" You politely ask him. "Sure, I'm sorry!" He nods and gently grabs hold of your hand. "Where are you taking me?" You smile at Calum's sudden movement. He pulls you towards the lounge room, sitting down on the couch, you look at him as he places a DVD in the TV. "We're watching a movie, because that's what we do every Friday night... Remember?" You laugh at him as you entwine your fingers back with his, the movie starts as you struggle to keep your eyes open throughout the movie.

"Abby, stay awake!" Calum's voice softly whispers as his body repositioned on the couch, he squishes closer, pressing your body warmth together. Your eyes were slowly drifting shut, forcefully you kept them open. Locking them on the TV screen and blocking out the pictures as you stared. Finally the movie ended, you were still awake, only just enough to keep your eyes from closing. Focusing them on Calum, you snuggle closer towards his chest, cuddling him. "Sorry about before, that was mean of me...." You shrug your head. "Calum, it doesn't matter, I should have taken it as a joke anyway, I'm sorry!"  

"Aw come here!" Calum grabbed you in his arms, hugging you into his chest, making you warm. "I love you Abby!" "I love you too Calum!" You smiled at Calum who looked at you and gently pressed a kiss on your nose, making your heart flutter, but nothing made it pump faster than a kiss on the lips. Butterflies flipped like crazy as his lips connected with yours, his sweet and soft lips pressing against the coolness of your own, made you realise that he was very special to you, and he was yours, and you were his...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM DONE!

(Important):

Please vote or comment if you like, requests are CLOSED for now! Just let me catch up! Running a bit slow!....

IF YOU DO COMMENT AND REQUEST ONE I MAY NOT I REPEAT I MAY not WRITE IT DOWN

THEREFORE NO REQUEST....

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS...

JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE OPEN AGAIN... Just keep reading my imagines to know what's going on!

tHANKYOU!!