(5SOS) 'For Real?'

DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE TWITCAM? WASN'T IT JUST SO AMAZING AND FUNNY AND OMFG I decided to update in celebration! (Late update) Hope you like it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

“Michael stop it!” You hear Ashton yell and then laugh. You turn around to see Ashton lying on the couch with Michael tickling him. You playfully roll your eyes and stand up. “Aren’t you guys meant to be rehearsing?” You say glancing your eyes towards Calum and Luke, who were playing on the pin ball machine. “Argh! Fine then!” You mumbled to yourself, the boys continue with doing whatever. You make your way to the drums. You sit down and pick up Ashton’s drumsticks. You place your feet on the bass and hi-hat ready to begin. ‘Maybe this will get their attention’ you think as you hit the bass with your foot.

You start off with a simple rock beat hitting the bass on one beat, then adding a continuous hi-hat with four beats. After that you hit the snare on the third beat. You go crazy and just hit everything with the drumsticks. “Whoa! (Y/N)… When did you learn to do that?” Ashton sits up from the couch. “Well let’s see, four boys… one band uh and four idiots mucking around and NOT PRACTICING!” You yelled laughing at the end. "If you don't practice I'm just gonna disappear and you'll lose one of your best friends in the entire world... the choice is yours to choose!" You add, hoping that will make them practice even more.

They all stay quite. "Or practice right now and I'll buy everyone tacos?" You smile evilly at the bribe. "TACOS!" Luke yells. "Well get practicing then!" Luke runs over to his guitar and places it over his shoulders. "Come on guys! Free tacos nothing get beat that!" You laugh at Luke trying to persuade them. "Well I am hungry..." Michael replies. "Just practice its not that hard!" "But I don't feel like it!" Michael says standing up and slowly walking to his guitar. "Whatever lets go..." He mumbles Ashton runs to his drums as you get up and give him his drumsticks back. "CALUM!" Luke yells. "I WANT FREE TACOS!" He yells again. "Alright, geez!"

You stayed and watched until half way through, when you decided to get the tacos. You came back from the shop down the road and placed them on a plate. Looking through the window you see them sitting down and not doing anything. You barge through the door holding the plate. "Not practicing? No tacos for you! Especially you Luke!" Luke runs up to you and tries to grab a taco. "No Luke stop!" You turn around and hold the plate tight. Luke tries and tickles you, suddenly Luke randomly jumps. His knees hit the plate and it goes up, hitting your chest area that was now covered in sauce.

"Argh are you for real? This was my favourite top!" Luke looks at you with his eyes wide open, as he sees your face filled with slight anger. "Sorry... I'll pay for a new one!" He says grabbing a taco. "Ah okay then... I'll just clean myself up then!" The boys can be a bit of a hassle sometimes but they're your friends and sometimes friends are a pain in the neck but you love them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LONG AUTHORS NOTE

Ew I don't like this one...

My imagines nearly have 50,000 reads! I CANT BELIEVE IT!! To be honest I never thought they'd reach like 10k! My Imagines have been motivating me to keep writing because of all the comments and votes that you guys do and I'd just really like to thankyou for reading my imagines!

Sorry for slow updates.... PLEASE READ: STUFF ABOUT REQUESTING!

People have requested about 6 Luke requests... and none of the other boys which is kinda sad.... But you get to choose so yeah...

Also just take note that I HAVE to write all the others before I can even write your Luke imagine so you have to wait a while and that I'm sorry for...  I mean you could request say a Calum Imagine and just pretend it says Luke therefore your imagine will be up quicker! (Just an idea so you don't have to wait for ages...)

One last thing, do not expect if you request an Imagine that it will be yours first... Just take in mind that people did request before you therefore there's will come first....

Anyway so yeah... I hope that is okay with everyone and I'm sorry I like to go in order...

PEACE OUT ! <3