(Michael) 'Make or Break?'

Dedicated to Suni! hope you like it :) x

P.s Really sorry if its short :\

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

"I don't know what to do anymore!" You say into your phone to your best friend. You just had your first huge fight with Michael and you’re stressing out. "Chill, He'll come running back, if he doesn't then..." She trails off. "But then..." you say waiting for her to finish. You've never really fought before, with anyone. You have no idea what to do. "It'll be over, he'll either come running back to say sorry, or you'll just have to make the first move." “Alright, so what if I have to make the first move?” You question. “What do I do?” You continue, suddenly you hear the front door open. “Well I woul-” Footsteps come closer and you panic, you end the call and suddenly froze.

'Shit, uh act natural’ you quickly run over to the couch and cross your legs. Looking down you try to act like you’ve been there the whole time. You hear someone take a huge breath, footsteps coming even closer. You take a glance at the corner of your eye. There he stands, Michael. You swallow the lump in your throat. You don’t want it to be awkward, but at the same time you don’t know what to say. It was just a stupid, pointless fight anyway.  Nerves start to kick in, how, what and when do I say ‘Sorry’ it should be easy but for some reason; those words always find it hard to escape my mouth.

You turn to face him; you glance up and look at him in the eyes. You take a deep breath and get ready to approach him. ‘I guess I’ll give it my best shot’ you think as Michael stares down at you with no expression. Which to you is weird, he’s always so loud and thoughtful of you. It worries you that Michael isn’t talking, and to be honest it was your entire fault. You blame yourself for what happened, but it was just a misunderstanding after all. You got too caught up in the ‘girl attention’ Michael was getting and was scared he would forget about you. Especially with all the touring and late nights. You hardly got to see him, and then one day you exploded and made a huge deal about of it.

"Michael, I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" Michael cuts you off. "Suni, you have every right to be mad. I understand that this whole tour experience has been hard for you. It is for me too... But you just have to trust me. Okay?" You swallow as your eyes never leave his. You nod slightly. "I do, but I just..." You think for a minute. "I just took everything the wrong way and I'm sorry!" You say looking down. "Hey, don't blame yourself!" Michael says as fingers cup your chin and left you head up. You face Michael, as you look at him in the eyes.

"I love you!" Michael whispers. "I love you too!" You smile as Michael grins at you. Michael sits on the couch next you. You stare into his beautiful bluey green eyes. They shine as he moves closer. Finally his lips meet yours. You've missed them, its good to be back to normal. But if anything, this has definitely made your relationship stronger. You've learnt to never take anything too seriously, and just have fun because hurting the ones you love is both painful for you and your partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? I honestly thought it was shit :\ blahhh updating 2 more ASAP! :D