(5SOS) 'Sucked In'

Running out of Group imagines, I don't even know why I did them.... oh well

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

You were sitting down completing your homework on a hot summer day, listening to music through your head phones you sang along. The window was open, giving you a cool breeze so their was no need for the air-con to be on. Finally you finished drafting an essay that was due soon. Moving onto your art homework. You colour and shade in a part of the drawing, suddenly there was laughter coming from outside your bedroom door. Raising an eyebrow you get back to your work.

"NOW!" The door burst open, making your heart race. "What are you-" They started tickling you on your bed, you laughed but then got annoyed. "Stop! Please!" You beg, out of no where something was put over your eyes, making everything go pitch black. "We have a surprise for you!" Michael chuckles. 'A surprise? No.. They must be lying!' Suddenly you were up on your feet, and walking slowly. Knowing something fishy was up you decided to take the blind fold off.

"What are you guys doing!" You looked at your surroundings, you were outside near the swimming pool. "This isn't a surprise!" You turn back ready to walk back inside and finish your homework. "But it is!" Ashton glances at you with a smile on his face. "Okay?" You question yourself. 'What are they up to?' You think as someone suddenly grabs hold of your arms. They turn you around and face you towards the pool.

"I don't wanna do this, but..." Calum pauses suddenly. He lightly pushes your back, your foot is near the edge of the pool, making you fall in. Water splashes everywhere. "Sucked in!" Ashton laughs at you. Falling face first really hurt, making your face burn as you swam up to the top. "I HATE YOU GUYS!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Feeling the cold water hit your body you swim back to the steps and get out of the pool. Looking at all of them, death glaring them. "Hey, don't look at me! I didn't do anything!" Luke shrugs his shoulders at you. You sigh breathing out.

"Can I get back to my homework now?" You slightly shiver, squeezing all the water out of your soaking wet hair. "Sure!" Ashton grins looking at you. You smirk and push him in the pool, he screams and raises back to the top of the surface. "Sucked in!" You yell back at him, laughing you finally walk back inside and finish all your homework feeling fresh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this was shit and short as hell, I'm sorry... Hopefully the next imagine is better