(Ashton) 'Dancing in The Rain'

Request for ....  I CANT REMEMBER IF THIS WAS A REQUEST I KNOW THERE WAS ONE FOR MAGGIE BUT YOURS IS COMING SOON SO IM REALLY REALLY SORRY IF I MISSED YOURS :'\

ah crap sssooooooooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

"Hey wait up!" you turn around to be faced with Ashton. "It's going to rain!" you say looking up at the clouds, they've gone grey. "I have to walk home!" you say almost freaking out because you hate the rain, but it's weird because you like the cold weather. You hate the fact that your hair will get wet if it's rains. "Well you know if I had a car that wouldn't be a problem" "Yeah well, you don't so it's a problem!" you walk even faster. "Slow down! I can't keep up!" Ashton says struggling. "Too bad!" you say realizing you haven't peed in ages. "Fuck" you almost start jogging. "Calm down!" Ashton runs.

"Well sorry I forgot to pee!!" "And who's fault is that!" "Totally not mine!" you laugh. Ashton laughs, suddenly a rain drop falls on your nose. "NO NOT THE HAIR!" Ashton yells pretending to be you. You start laughing at Ashton. "I don't even sound like that!" you say crossing your arms over your chest. "I was just doing what you were thinking!" Ashton's replies. "I was not thinking that!" you glare at him but start laughing. "I hate this stupid rain!" it's not pouring yet but spitting. "Maybe we should dance?" Ashton grabs your arms and starts moving up and down. "Dance party!" he chuckles. "In the rain! AHH" suddenly it starts pouring, making your hair get wet. "Yeah dancing in the rain! yuck!" You giggle.

"It's just like the movies!" Ashton grins showing his award winning smile. "Yeah? in reality its your hair going crazy and in your face,  your clothes sticking to your skin! making them impossible to take off!" You explain. "You complain too much!" Ashton slightly whispers to you. "I do not! I have to pee! Might as well pee my pants then! Can we hurry up!" You say fast hoping you can make home in time. "See!" Ashton points out. "You whine too much!" "Says you!" Ashton's voice becomes deep and husky. Making it sound like his sexy morning voice of when he wakes up.

"Shut up!" You say looking at him. "And kiss me, no need to tease me!" Ashton says swinging you to his side. "Really? A Reece Mastin lyric!" You laugh. "You started it!" Ashton says whining again. You playfully roll your eyes and slowly lean in. Ashton motions his left hand towards your face and slowly places a piece of hair behind your ear. Suddenly everything appears to go in slow motion. It feels like time is frozen and there's just the two of you. Rain crashes down onto you, unexpectedly hands are placed on your waist pulling you closer.

"Now this is just like the movies!" Ashton whispers, his breath tickling down your neck. You shiver against the coldness of the rain. Ashton's lips finally meet yours, his soft, warm and sensational lips never breaking the tension between the two of you. Little by little the kiss became more passionate wanting more. Sadly you pull away to breathe, you grin looking into Ashton's eyes. "Oh would you look at that, I don't have to pee anymore!" You laugh and gently place a soft kiss on Ashton's lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah.... so, how do people like the requests/dedicated Imagines? I'm sorry they've taking me forever to do.. sorry about that :)

thanks for reading! <3