(Calum) 'Everything I Didn't Say'

Dedicated to Raizelle, hope you like it! Sorry for saying 'Hope you like it' a lot :'(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

'I wish I could make you stay, but I'm the only one to blame... This is everything I didn't say:

I wish I could hold you forever, and never let anyone hurt you the way I did.

I never got to show you how much you mean to me,

I kind of let you slip away,

I just want you to know that if I could, I would win you back,

This isn't the way I wanted it to be.

WITHOUT YOU IM A LOST BOY (I had too :P)

so,

come find me, come find me, come find me...

It hurts that you've moved on and it hurts that I haven't seen you in so long...

I know it's too late but I needed to say this...

I love you Raizelle, you were my world and you still are...

Love from Calum xx'

You read the letter that lay in your hands, tears pouring uncontrollably down your face, knowing Calum still loved you, he was your first true love, one you'll never forget and it seems the same to him. You and Calum had your ups and down but managed enough to get by. When he left for tour, everything went crashing down, it was like he never tried to contact you on purpose. But he found a way to eventually. He sent you letters, each week you'd check the mail and there the envelop of his neat but messy handwriting wrote, a few pages long. Hearing about his day and everything that went on was great.

But with him not being there with you was another story, things still went on... Life got hard without him physically being there. You eventually had to move on from him, he didn't visit as often and the letters came slowly, once every two weeks, once every month and sometimes once every two months. It was getting out of hand and you wondered if he actually loved you or if he was having a hard time simply writing to say he didn't. You figured the words he wrote weren't coming for his heart and pushed him aside. Not knowing what would happen.

After time you moved around, trying different jobs and finding one right for you. You finally thought you'd found a better job once that actually interested you and the staff were great, maybe a little too great. One man in particular, he was a very nice man, he invited you to lunch on breaks so you weren't alone. Eventually he asked you out on a date, you couldn't say know after everything you had in common and the fact that he was physically there for you, unlike Calum. And after awhile of dating this guy, Calum never really crossed your mind, until today...

But what happened in the past is over now and you've moved on, happily.

Today you and Adrian (Random name sorry) your partner were planning on going out, now you have other plans. "Hey, ready to go?" You turned to face him. "Uh," you paused, seeing Adrian look over to your hand glancing at the letter. "What's that?" He asked his eyes meeting with yours curiously. You hesitated, not knowing whether or not to tell him. "Um maybe another day?" You questioned him, ignoring his previous comment. "Okay... But why?" He looked back to the paper, wondering if that was why. "Um..." You quickly handed him the letter Calum had written. "Wha-" "Just read it..." You replied looking down and swallowing the lump in your throat.

"So what does this mean?" You didn't reply, only because you didn't know what to say. What does this mean? You questioned yourself. "Raizelle?" Adrian whispered. "Answer me!" He rose his voice slightly. "I- I don't know..." You replied keeping your gaze on the floor. "Well, do you still love him?" "I- don't k- know..." You said again, not sure. "Do you miss him? Do you feel something inside when you think of him? Do you still love him?" He plastered questions at you. "I guess..." "Raizelle you can't guess, you have to know!" "Yes, yes I do still love him..." Something in the pit of your stomach started going off. "Then go get him!" Adrian cheered. "But- what- what about us?" "Listen, I like you... A lot but I understand you still have feelings for this Calum guy so, go chase him down!"

A huge grin appeared on your face. Who know Adrian would support you? "Thank you so much! I'll never forget you!" You smiled again pulling him in for a quick hug and kissing his cheek one last time. Grabbing you phone you dialled his number, after all this time you couldn't bring yourself to delete it. Maybe it was meant to be. It rang a few times, 'maybe he doesn't use this number anymore...' You sighed after a beep came to the line. Deciding to try one last time. The shuffle noise of someone picking there phone up made you smile.

"Hello? Who's this?" The deep sensation of Calum's voice said on the other line. "Calum? It's Raizelle... I um... It's taken a long time to realise but I- I still love you Calum..." You took a deep breath preparing for what what next. Not too sure on what he would say, would he had moved on. Who knows when he sent that letter, it could have been a few weeks ago and a lot could happen within that time span. "Raizelle? I've missed you so much. Of course I still love you I'm so sorry for what I did, I promise I'll make it up to you!" Happy to hear him happy made your heart flutter with warmth and excitement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ew bad ending.............

Sorry for slow updates, not gonna lie I've been lazy lately...

Requests are closed please note that!

Hope you enjoyed it sorry if it sucked ughhhhdkdwkcakfekewkf

HOLY SHIT GUYS SJADAKSAK

GUESSSSS WHATTTTT

SO YOU KNOW HOW ASHTON TWEETED OFF THE BAND ACCOUNT THAT HE WOULD FOLLOW PEOPLE WELL.....

HE FUXKING PRESSED MY FOLLOW BUTTON ASHTON FUCKING IRWIN FOLLOWED ME ON THE BAND ACCOUNT AKSAKCSKDAKSDKD

IM SO HAPPY

AND IT WAS A DAY BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY TOO AND I JUST DOESKDSKDSKWSLDSSLSCSLDSKX