(Luke) 'Gone' -Letter #1

#Imagine

'Its been 3 months since I last saw you, I can't handle being away from you. I just want to see our beautiful face again. You just disappeared from my life, I never wanted you to go. You said you would be back, and look after me... You never came, I waited and waited for you to walk through my front door... But you didn't, and you still haven't. You haven't called, or left any messages. I wonder why? Why haven't you tried to contact me?

I keep writing to you, but you don't reply. I just want you to know that I miss you and I really want you to be back. I guess I just don't understand... I thought I meant something to you, because you meant something to me. What happened? All those funny and memorable moments, are now gone. There in the back of my mind and I cant find myself to remember what we had. Now I only know what being broken feels like, the person who I thought was my most precious thing in the world is gone.

Maybe you've moved away, and forgotten me? I don't know what to do anymore, I'm losing my faith in you... I don't know weather to move on or just keep hoping that one day you'll be back for me. I just need a sign, something that could help me in any way of what to do. You know, I still have that framed picture of us in my room, right where you placed it. It still reminds me of that day.

We were having lunch one day and this little kid came up to us, the boy said that we would get married, remember? we just looked at each other and burst out laughing. Then we walked around the harbour and took loads of pictures. It was the best day, just us. I stare at it all the time, wishing you were with me. But day by day nothing changes. I'm actually getting sick and tired of waiting, Why did you leave? Where did you go? Why did you go?

I do not understand Luke, I think it's probably best if I forgive and forget. It's going to be hard but I don't see the point if I wait and you never come. I just wish you would contact me, is that so hard to do? Maybe I'll just disappear like you did, that way you'll never find me and we can be strangers and pretend nothing happened. Why is it so hard to forget the memories we had together?

I'm going to go now, you'll forever be remembered as the Luke I had once known... And the Luke I will try and forget...

Love (Y/N) xx'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was that? I'm gonna do like a series of letters if that makes sense... thanks for reading! and it means a lot if you vote so thankyou! <3