(Luke) 'Christmas Shopping'

OH CHRISTMAS TREE OH CHRISTMAS TREE (I dunno the words but yolo)

dedicated to a different Maggie haha MERRY CHRISTMAS <3 hope you like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

You and Luke are out doing the last minute shopping, for gifts to give to your family and friends. When Luke suddenly stops walking. "I'm just gonna look in this shop for a sec" Luke says to you. "Alright" you reply as Luke walks off, you walk into the shop next to it which is Target. You wonder around and find yourself looking at guy t-shirts, hoping to find a few for Luke. Since he'd been wanting some lately. You look on the racks and find a few, once you found the right size you placed them in your shopping basket. You walk over to the Chocolate section of the store and got some of Luke's favourite chocolate. You then walk up to the cashier and hope that will be enough for Luke, but you're unsure whether the presents are good enough.

You pay for the items and carry your shopping bag and walk out. Sitting down on a seat, you wait for Luke to appear out the shop. He does a few minutes later, still carrying the same shopping bags as before. "Did you buy anything?" You ask getting up from your position. "Nah..." Luke replies holding your hand as you look in other shops. You discuss the things you got for the boys and how spending Christmas with them is going to be so much fun. Later that day, you find Luke asleep on the couch whilst holding a bowl of chips. You laugh and decide its the best moment to wrap your presents. After you finished you silently walk back in the lounge. Placing his presents under the tree, you sit back on the couch and cuddle up to him.

"Maggie.... Maggie! Are you awake?" You hear Luke whisper. You slowly open your eyes, you face Luke who is wide awake. "Yeah?" You reply still a bit drowsy. "Merry Christmas baby!" Luke grins. "Holy crap, its Christmas? Today?" You say confused. You still find it hard enough to remember what day of the week it is. Let alone that its Christmas. "Yes babe!" Luke laughs. "Oh shit, Merry Christmas!" You laugh to yourself. You get up and walk to the Christmas tree. The boys are coming over for lunch and you thought that its better to just give Luke's presents now. "I know this isn't much, but I hope you like them!" You grab the wrapped up t-shirts and hand them over. Luke unwraps them like a little kid excited on Christmas morning.

"Shit man, these are so awesome! Aw I love them! Thankyou I needed some more tops!" Luke says pulling you in for a hug. He gently pecks your lips and grabs something off of the side table next to the couch. "I hope you like it, picked it out me self!" Luke says handing you a box. 'Oh no, it better not be anything fancy!' you think in your head as you unlace the ribbon. You open the small square blue box to find a silver ring. You gasp, placing one hand over your mouth. You look up at Luke as he faces your grinning. "Holy shit Luke! I regret only buying you t-shirts, oh and chocolate fuck that!" Luke looks at you with wide eyes. "Chocolate?" Luke says racing towards the Christmas tree.

You take the ring out of its case and look at it. It had an engraved pattern of flowers going all the way around the outside. You turned it and saw the inside, there it had the words 'Wherever You Are' with a love heart. You stare at it as you hear unwrapping in the background. "CHOCOLATE HERE I CAME BABY!" Luke yells. You laugh as you place the ring on your middle finger of your left hand. "Luke this is amazing!" You look at Luke as he opens the box of chocolate. "Chocolate for breakfast?" You laugh, just as he was about to place one in his mouth you decide to say. "Wait! Kiss me first!" Luke rushes over to you and places one hand on your waist, the other on the side of your face cupping your cheek.

"I love you and thankyou so much for the best Christmas present ever!" Luke's lips crash onto yours. "I love you more, Maggie!" Luke mumbles as he pecks your lips passionately. You stay close together enjoying each others warmth. Luke's hand slides of your waist as he excitedly exceeds with his box of chocolates. 'This is the best Christmas ever!' You think looking down at your ring. And then to Luke who has probably finished the box of chocolates. You laugh and enjoy the company of each other as the boys pop around for a Christmas lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that was alright...  please vote or comment? if you want..

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS <3