(Calum) 'Perfection' -Letter #5

#Imagine

'I loved you when I first laid my eyes on you, I could never take my eyes off you. When I saw your eyes I knew I had fallen for you... Even if it was only in photos, I had to meet you! I remember going to your concert and getting front row tickets, I stood right where you were on stage. It was the most best thing in the world, seeing you live. I remember when I screamed lyrics and yelled 'I love you Calum' that was the moment when you smiled down at me, my heart melted and I couldn't help but grin and almost break down and cry tears of joy!

After that I went backstage with one of my friends, I couldn't wait to meet you. I remember feeling like I was going to faint, I had to sit down to contain my excitement. Which gradually made me shocked and stunned ,when you and the boys had walked back stage and through the door. I saw you and almost cried. It's hard to believe that from meeting you it would lead to an awesome friendship. And then before I knew it I was falling for you all over again, this time I knew I was in love with you.

 I couldn't shake the thought of you out of my head, when I slept at night. You were in my dreams. When I woke I couldn't wait to see you. There was always something that reminded me if you, no matter what time of day or where I was, I was always thinking of you. Everything was going great, I was spending time with you, more often than I probably should have been. It felt great to know someone actually cared for me, and it wasn't like a best friend type of caring and kindness. It was more than that.

I can't believe that after 3 weeks of knowing you, my world revolved around you, I would call or text you everyday, if I wasn't with you that is. And you never missed a call or text. Which made me want to see you every second of the day. And soon enough you actually had the guts to ask me out. You Calum are the most down to earth and funniest guy I have ever met. But soon enough everything shattered when you went on tour. For 2 months and I'm still missing you. From then on I haven't been able to feel the warmth and cosiness from you. Bring me back to you... I don't know what happened but all I know is that...

You were perfection

Love (Y/N) x'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't ask me why all my Calum ones seem to be longer... I guess its just the story line. HOPE YOU LIKED IT I probably wont be updating for a while..