(Ashton) 'On My Own' -Letter #4

#Imagine

'I did love you... But that changed because you went away... You didn't try to call me, maybe you tried but I never received it. I miss you but I haven't seen you in ages, it feels like were drifting apart and I can't deal with all this anymore. I just want you to come back! Is that so hard? you're on tour, I know but I just wish you would come and visit. I know you're busy but I don't know if I can cope anymore, I miss you to the moon and back. I hope you reply to this, it would mean a lot Ash...

I dream about you. And us being re united I just wish it would happen already. 

I miss miss miss miss miss you! 

Do you miss me Ash?

I wonder...

I always remember the times we spent together, they were such fun. We would laugh and cuddle whilst watching movies, have tickle fights and just spend the day just us. It was great spending time with you. I miss it. When will you come back? I can't take being away from you any longer... Do you even remember me? Sure you do! We had something! Didn't we? Just please come back, I miss you so much! It's not fair. I'm sure your family and friends all feel the same. Why did you have to leave for so long? 

I'll live, I hope... 

I guess I'm on my own

Love (Y/N) xx'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I'm posting short letters/Imagines but hopefully the next few will be long! At least I'm updating! wooo! Thanks for reading! :) <3