(Luke) 'Magical Night'

#Imagine

You and Luke haven't been getting out the house much. You've been busy just enjoying each others company for a few days. Luke keeps telling you he wants to take you out to a restaurant for dinner later tonight. You're excited because you get to finally dress up a little. It's around 2pm and your on the couch, watching TV when Luke comes into the room. "I've made reservations for 6pm!" He smiles looking at you. "Yay!" You say grinning through your teeth.

"Achoo!" You sneeze. "Bless youu!" Luke sings in the same tone as the sneeze. You laugh as he comes and sits next to you. "What could we do to waste time?" You ask Luke as he sits closer. "Hmm How about this?" He mumbles slowly leaning in. You smile as his lips meet up with yours. As Luke moves even closer your heart starts racing. Finally your bodies meet as Luke hovers over you. You then place your hands on the back of his neck as he places his arms around your waist. Suddenly you close your eyes and your whole body shivers against his touch.

Before you knew it, it was time to start getting ready. You looked at Luke who was lost in the moment. "I think we should start getting ready!" You whisper. "But I was enjoying this" He frowns. "Well, your the one who made the reservation at 6" You say shrugging your shoulders. "Alright..." Luke replies disappointed. He gets up from his position and walks away getting ready. You walk to your room and gather your things. You have a quick shower and get dressed in a simple black dress.

Then put some light makeup on, After that you move onto your hair. Putting light waves in it, Finally you put some silver heels on and grab your purse. You look around for Luke and see him waiting in the lounge room on the couch. "Surely I didn't take that long!" Luke suddenly looks at you up and down. "You look stunning!" He says with a shy smile forming. "Aw you look cute!" You almost laugh at the fact that Luke's wearing a tie. "Hey! I can look manly in suits!" He chuckles.

"I take that back, you look very sexy!" You say correcting yourself. "Why thankyou!" Luke says getting up from the couch. "Shall we go?" He says, you nod and smile. You're really excited to be going on a dinner date with Luke. You walk to the car as Luke starts the engine. You quietly drive until you reach the restaurant. It was little and had a few tables and chairs out the front. You and Luke walk in hand and hand.

As you make your way to the front counter. Luke says the reservation name as you get taken to your table. Once you got your orders taken you and Luke started to chat. "What do you think? Nice huh!" You look around and nod. "Yeah, very nice!" It looks old but new at the same time. "What are we doing after this" You wonder. "I don't know" Luke replies as you smell food. Suddenly a person holds plates of food. You look as they place meals in front of you.

You look at the food and grin, it was your favourite meal and you haven't had it in ages. You finally get to eat it. You dig in, you feel like your getting watched. You look up and see Luke staring at you. "What?" You laugh. "You look amazing" You almost choke from laughter. "I'm eating, that's not attractive!" Luke chuckles. "Oh but it is!" You laugh even more. Once you finish your meal you and Luke chat. You enjoy the rest of the night out with each others company.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there was the update! please vote and comment it would mean a lot, hope you liked it! :) <3

p.s BAD ENDING SORRY!! :\