(5SOS) 'Everything In Fours'

This is really short... Like really short. But enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

Christmas shopping was fun, you enjoyed buying people different presents and seeing their reactions when it was something they've wanted forever or if they had mentioned wanting it. It was the joy of giving presents, you loved it. Apart from spending loads of money you loved your four best friends. Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton. Buying each of them was somewhat easy but just as challenging as each other.

"It's only fair if we give you like two presents each, I mean you spend so much money on us four. It's unfair." You chuckle at how nice Ashton was being. "Um you guys have to buy each other gifts too you know?" "Oh we do?" Luke popped his head from the kitchen. "Aren't you guys friends? Friends buy each other gifts on Christmas Luke Hemmings!" "I never have!" He exclaims holding a plate with a sandwich on it. "Are you guys serious?" You scoffed.

"Deadly!" Calum answered. "But I've known you for so long, you guys are weird as!" You squint at them. "Correction we are in fact awesome as fuck!" Michael ruffles his hands through his red coloured hair. "We spend like 5 bucks on each other no bigge!" Ashton laughs. "Excuse me? 5 bucks can go along way! Don't say it like its nothing!" You shout and stand from your current position. "Whoa! Calm down!" Calum shoos. "I'm one person who has to buy four presents plus family!" It was a huge deal to try and save money. Family was, family.

"We will each buy four presents then! It will be fair, isn't that right boys?" Michael nods with his idea. "Each of you will buy presents for each other?" You ask. "Yeah, you're the forth person!" Luke adds smiling and taking a bite of his sandwich. "Well okay, how about we spend 40 bucks on each other?" "Yeah that's good, 10 per person!" You grin. That wasn't too much on one person. You thought as you now say next to Luke. "I guess everything comes in fours!" You laugh knowing this Christmas will be the best of many to come.

---------------------------------------------------------

Probably should have done an unwrapping scene my bad.

GUYS I WROTE THIS BEFORE CHRISTMAS... 9 months ago... Ah shit man