(Calum) 'Snuggle and Cuddles'

Next few are Christmas themed!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

You and Calum are spending Christmas Eve in front of the fire, you have hot chocolate to keep you warm. You're sitting on the couch next to Calum, chatting about memories you've spent together. "Remember when you tried to climb up my window?" You laugh as you rest your head onto Calum's shoulder. "Yeah, then I got stuck and was too scared to jump down" Calum laughs along. "So I had to help you up into my room!" you continue. "Good times!" Calum grins. You take a sip of you hot chocolate and snuggle up to Calum even more.

"Don't fall asleep on me this time! It's only 9pm!" Calum whispers as you cuddle into his chest. He places his arms around you and kisses your forehead. "I'll stay awake promise!" You say as you close your eyes to embrace the moment. "Oh no you don't! You have to keep your eyes open! otherwise I'll just be talking to myself!" Calum chuckles. "Alright!" You smile. "Happy first Christmas Eve!" You silently whisper to Calum. "Happy first Christmas Eve babe!" He repeats adding the word babe, which made your stomach flutter. You smile as you move your position, you now lay your head onto Calum's lap looking up to him.

 All of a sudden you feel fingers run through and stroke your hair. "That's just going to make me sleepier!" You chuckle. "Fuck, I can't win!" Calum mumbles. "Just talk to me... About anything!" You suggest. "I'm so glad I get to spend Christmas with you." Calum replies smiling with his teeth. You look into his strong chocolate brown eyes that sparkle, as the light shines onto his tanned flawless face. "Me too, hey Calum?" You ask still staring into his beautiful eyes. "Yeah?" He says looking back at you. "I love you..." A smile appearing on your lips as Calum grins. "I love you too!" He whispers moving down closer.

Calum's forehead is placed on yours as he places kisses on your nose. Moving onto your left cheek, then right. He finally reaches your lips and kisses them with depth. With your eyes closed you kiss back with as much passion as you can. Calum pulls away and smiles. "I love you so much!" Calum whispers as his warm breath travels down your neck. "I love you more!" You smile and run your fingers through his hair. "Merry Christmas babe!" Calum whispers again. You blink sleepily as you close your eyes.

Spending Christmas with Calum is all that matters to you, because he is your everything... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT WAS REALLY SHORT :\ whoops... Was is good though?

Please vote or comment it would mean a lot <3