(Michael) 'Surprise!'

Really hope you like this one! I liked writing it! :) x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months ago, you and Michael had the most magical night of your life. Just before Michael had to leave for the UK tour. It started off with a romantic dinner and candles everywhere. Then you watched movies in bed and then it got heated. But you don't regret it one bit. Because you've been with Michael for almost 3 years just as a couple. You've known him for almost your entire life and you know what he's like. But Michael never found out that you got pregnant. You didn't want to tell him over the phone. So you waited until he came back home. That day is today...

"I uh need to tell you something!" You look down at your stomach the most tiniest bump has formed. You take a deep breath and start to smile. Michael being the dad of this baby is unbelievably amazing and you can't wait to tell him. Butterflies go crazy as you stand. "You might wanna sit down." You start getting nervous. How should you tell him? You know he would be happy about it, but there's something that's creating you to not tell him. It's better to do it now before its too late.

"I'm pregnant!" You grin looking at Michael. "You- You're having a b- baby!" You laugh. "SUPRISE!" You yell. Michael shoots up and starts jumping up and down. "WERE HAVING A BABY!" He shouts grinning like an idiot. You nod and grin. "Oh my god he's going to be the cutest thing in the entire world!" Michael says rubbing your stomach gently. "It might be a girl!" You say laughing, you look down as Michael now has his head down and is talking to the little tiny bump.

"We need to celebrate! ring the boys!" You say holding your phone. Michael quickly dials someone's number and starts talking. All the boys will be so proud to have a little boy or girl running around in their lives. You can't wait to see the child be surrounded by god parents and uncles and aunties and friends and family. You finally have something to look forward to. Only thing is, you have to wait 9 months.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that was short but it was good enough right?