(5SOS) 'Snowball Fight?'

LAST ONE till like maybe 3 days after Christmas?

thank you guys so much for all the votes! and giving me feedback it really means a lot to me!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! <3 Hope you like it! :) x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

You and the boys are spending Christmas Eve out the front of your apartment, which is covered in icy cold snow. You gather bits of snow and make it into a snow ball, then slowly walk behind Calum. You silently laugh and aim for the middle of his back. You place your hand just over your shoulder and throw the cold snow ball right in the middle of his back. "Score!" You say grinning. "Mwahahaha!!" You hear someone laugh behind you. "Don't move or I'll throw!" Ashton says, you swallow and smile at your plan. You quickly reach down and grab snow, quickly forming it into a snow ball and throwing. It hits him right in the gut.

"Oh crap! now my jumpers wet!" Ashton complains. "Yes!" You cheer. "It's on like donkey kong!" Ashton yells. "Bring it on!" You say back. "Wait!" Luke exclaims. Everyone looks over to him. "We need teams!" You look around, they've all partnered up. Luke and Calum, Michael and Ashton. "Fine, I see how it is!" You frown and look down. Snow balls come in all different directions, hitting you in the back, leg and even in your hair. You cover you face and reacting by falling to the floor. There you lay still as snowball after snowball hits you.

"I'll KILL YOU ALL!" You yell getting up from the floor and brushing all the snow off you. You quickly run off to a corner as you watch the boys have thier own snowball fight. Meanwhile you gather as much snow as you can. Making snowball after snowball. You stay hidden as a brick like wall covers your view. Also protecting you from getting hit. "Where did (Y/N) go?" Michael says standing really close to the brick wall where you hide.You throw a snowball at Luke who was further in the distance. Making everyone wonder where you are. "I think shes over here!" Calum says pointing in a random direction.

You almost start laughing as you then pound another snowball at Luke. "WHY ME!" He yells in fustration. You silently giggle and throw another at Luke. "THAT'S IT! (Y/N) I'M COMING FOR YOU!" He yells filling his hoodie with already made snowballs. He grabs one out his pocket, holding it ready to fire. "Oh (Y/N) where are you?" He sneaks around looking very corner of the front of your apartment. Suddenly he's getting closer, he walks near the bushes covered in snow as you close your eyes hoping he can't see you. Out of nowhere a snowball hits your back. "FUCK!" You yell as you've been discovered.

"GOT YOU! Ha!" Luke laughs. "TEAM CAKE FOR THE WIN!" Calum yells along side Luke. You stand up and walk over to them. "Congrats guys, you deserve it!" You grin as you place wet snow all over there faces. "Ha! take that!" You chuckle as there faces drip with water. "You just can't except that we won!" Calum says rubbing it in. You laugh, "Oh please, I could care less because I got to do that! in the end!!" You strongly point out. "Oh whatever you say (Y/N)!" Luke laughs.

As for Michael and Ashton they're still held up in there own little battle of snow. "We should go inside, its getting pretty cold out here now! and my clothes are WET!" Luke says giving you a death glare. "Not my fault!" You say smiling back at him. You all walk inside, you turn on the heater and walk to the kitchen. You make hot chocolate and talk about how fun the snowball fight was. Luke and Calum complain about you hiding as you say you dominated them by a long shot. By far, that was the best Christmas Eve you've ever had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS <3 HOPE THAT WAS ALRIGHT! :)

hope you guys have a great Christmas and enjoy all your presents!

Love Chu you all! :) x