Olivia

The air was dry and the ground was crisp as I walked to Olivia's apartment. She lived closer to the heart of Boston and in an area I was beginning to fancy as a potential area for me to live.

We'd arranged to have the day chilling out, me kind of recouping from my date last night. Of course Olivia wanted to hear all the details, but really there wasn't anything to share. Nothing juicy anyway.

"I'm beginning to wonder if you're of sound mind. I mean if he's as hot as you say he is, why the hell haven't you kissed him yet?!" she said as we headed back down to go grab a take out coffee before heading to the park.

"it's not that I don't want to. I just.... He's so fine, and I admit I'm a little intimidated, but it's not that." I tried to explain, "he's, I get the feeling he's holding something back" I told her. "like what?" she asked, shovelling half a muffin into her mouth. "I dunno, something just isn't right. Maybe I'm being paranoid"
"ya think?!" she replied, making me glare at her a little. "you've just met the guy, you're not gonna know everything about him straight away are ya?"
"I know that, but something is just, off..."
"ya know what should be?" I looked at her blankly, "his clothes"

........

"So, wise guru of all relationships, where's your guy at?" I asked as we Sat on a bench in the middle of the park. She checked her watch. "right about now... Probably training. Working out those big old muscles in the gym" she replied, ultimately going off in a daze. I rolled my eyes, which seemed a thing I did a lot lately. "I see your hanging outside the team entrance to the stadium has been working then" I smirked. She rolled her eyes back at me. "like I have time to do that" she snapped, "I simply just need to get on his radar. Simple as that"
"why don't you just streak on the field, I'm sure that'll get his attention"
"hey, it's far too cold for me to get my tatas out in this weather" she shot back making me giggle. "besides, he may be Danny freaking Amendola, but he needs to work a little to get all this" she said, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. I scoffed, "you told me before it's take a wink off him and you'd do anything he wanted" I grinned. She blushed and nodded, "yeah that's totally true" she sighed.

.........

How about you me and a load of fishes for our next date? 😉 xxx

"he's just text me" I squeaked, reading my message off Julian. "uh-huh?"
"yeah, suggesting another date" I smiled, not taking my eyes off my cell phone as I typed back.

Are you suggesting swimming in the harbour? 😯 xxx

Well, if it got you in a bathing suit... 😋 but no, was thinking the aquarium? 🐠 xxx

Would love that! Sounds perfect. xxx

Great. maybe Thursday, around 1pm? xxx

Cool, see you then xxx

"he's taking me to the aquarium" I smiled, "I've wanted to go there in forever." I told her, dropping my phone down onto her couch. "Will you not hear from him til then?" She asked and I smiled shyly, shaking my head. "He usually messages me most of the day. But always sends me a good morning text and a good night one" I blushed. Olivia cooed, "sounds like love to me..." she sang, teasing me. "shut up" I scoffed at her, throwing a cushion at her head.