No More Bullshit

We layed snuggled up close, it sounded gross but I loved basking in Julian's post sex sweat... Sue me. His big arms were locked around my tiny frame, our legs intertwined and I felt safe. Loved. Sickeningly happy. "I'm so glad I gave you a key" he sighed in contentment. I giggled. "I thought you might freak out that I did it" I confessed. I felt Julian shuffle so I looked up and he was giving me a 'are you crazy?' kinda look. I blushed. "let me think..." he teased, tapping his finger to his chin "my Freakin hot girlfriend is waiting for me half naked in bed wanting sex with me.... in what world would a guy not want to come home to that?!" he asked making me giggle and hide my face against his chest. He laughed at me and squeezed me tight. "you can greet me every day like that and I'd never get bored" he added, kissing the top of my head. My heart fluttered and I cuddled into him tighter. "me neither" I sighed in contentment.

.......

An hour later, Julian had finally prised himself away from me to go and get a shower. I layed in the bed for a few minutes, just enjoying being back here. The sun light shone through the window, lighting up the room. I stretched out, breathing in the smell of him on the now crumpled white sheets. I let out a slight sigh as I finally felt complete. I felt I was where I needed to be. That was until his voice travelling through from the bathroom interrupted my daydream, and I giggled at his awful singing. I sat up and listened. Yeah the only way I was gonna shut him up from that awful racket was to join him. So that's what I did.

.......

We spent the rest of the day at his place, mainly in bed...wrapped up in each other, making out and cuddling, but I knew there was something on his mind. "are you okay?" I asked a little nervously, noting the frown on his brow. His blue eyes looked to me and he nodded, "yeah..." he sighed, but I raised my eyebrows at him, "J...." I warned, letting him know I knew he was lying.  He let out another sigh, chewing on his bottom lip as he thought for a moment. "I-I've got you something...I didn't know when would be the right time...and now I think it's too late...but...with us being kinda back to normal, I mean we are back to normal right?" he waffled, I tried to keep up with his ramble. "J, what are you trying to say?" I questioned, feeling rather bemused. He sighed again and then leaned over the side of his bed, opening out the drawer of his bedside cabinet. He pulled out a dark blue gift bag and sat it on his stomach. "I-I got this for you, hoping you would be there with me..." he said, pushing it a little towards me. I sat up, holding the sheet against my bare chest, and picked up the bag with my other hand. I glanced at his face, seeing him looking nervous, but when I looked inside the bag, I smiled.

"You got me my own Edelman jersey?" I said, pulling out the white material, holding it up infront of me. "yeah" he said, scratching his scruff, "do you, do you like it?" he asked, I dropped my hands down to my lap as I gripped onto the jersey. "fuck yeah" I smiled, making him chuckle in relief. "Thank you" I smiled, leaning over to him then and pressing a kiss to his mouth. "I want you to wear it next sunday" he said. I smiled and nodded. "In Houston" he added. Making my smile drop and my head look back to him. He looked back at me, waiting for my response. "what?" I whispered, as I realised he was proving me wrong. "I know it's only a week away, and I know we're only just starting to date again I guess, but, I always wanted to see you there, at the Super bowl. Supporting me" he told me, my heart feeling like it was about to burst. "J, I- I don't know what to say" 

"yes" he chuckled, making me blush. "of course, I'd love to be there with you" I burst out in happiness. My eyes filled up with tears as I launched at him, kissing his face and wrapping my arms around him. "I love you short stack" 

.........

"are you allowed to be eating that?" I asked him as we sat in his kitchen, eating a Dunkin' Donut. Julian shrugged, "I think I've done enough exercise today to cover it" he winked, making me face palm. He chuckled at me and pulled me off my stool to stand between his legs as he sat on the next stool. "I've missed this" he said softly, looking into my eyes, "what? making me blush?" I laughed, "well, yeah," he smirked, "but just us, I've missed us" he said, running his hands up my arms. I smiled and nodded, "me too..." 

"can we make a promise that we won't let no more bullshit try and tear us apart?" he asked, looking into my eyes. I smiled and nodded at him. "cause I can't deal with not having you in my life baby"

......

For the first time in well over a month, I slept like a baby that night. Wrapped up in my boyfriends arms, dreaming of what fate would bring me next