On The Run

"it's just weird" I huffed as I ran beside Olivia down the street. "like when the fuck does Julian Edelman turn down sex?!" I asked her. She laughed a little at me, "you make him sound like he's an addict" I looked at her pointedly. "um, okay you have a point..." 
"maybe it's just cause it's the first time that he's turned me down. But he had fucking blue balls. Like BLUE BALLS. I could so have sorted that out" I said, making her laugh again. "Jesus, you sound like you're the addict" she sniggered, making me snort at her, "I feel like I fucking am now! I just wanna feel him. I wanna pin him down and ride his fucking brains out" I huffed. Olivia looked at me with her mouth agape. "Sweetie. You seriously need to get laid."

...........

"so what are you suggesting?" I huffed as we jogged our last mile to the ice cream store. "well its not like him to knock you back. Maybe he's just nervous?"
"Julian. Nervous." I raised my brow at her. She pulled a face, "well I dunno! Somethings going on his head..." she sighed, just as flummoxed as me. "maybe he'll say something to Danny while they're out this morning" I said as we slowed up, reaching our destination. Olivia opened the door to the store and I followed her inside, "or you could just ask him now..." she said. I looked up, over her shoulder and found J and Danny standing at the counter.

"hey Honey" Olivia smiled as she walked up to the boys. Danny immediately turning round when he heard her voice. He grinned at her, leaning down to kiss her as Julian turned and looked straight to me.

I didn't miss his eyes roaming over me, "hey baby" he smiled, "hi" I smiled back, feeling a little unsure weather to kiss him or not, not after last night. But he moved over to me, leaning down and kissing my lips. "what can we get you ladies?" he asked, looking between me and Olivia.

.......

He kept his hand glued to my waist as we waited for our smoothies, "you had a good work out?" he asked, looking down at me, well at my boobs. "yeah, we usually stop by here and the walk the route back" I told him. "cool. You guys could join us sometime" he suggested, "oh yeah. Would be good" I said, "I think you'd have to set the pace though" he told me, as his hand drifted down from my waist, I frowned in confusion. "I mean, I'd need a good view to follow right" he smirked, squeezing at my bum. I blushed and smiled shyly. "you look so hot right now" he groaned lowly, looking at me with that look in his eye. My heart fluttered, but I still felt a little confused by him. "well you coulda got a little preview of this last night" I sassed, I couldn't help myself. He'd upset me, whether he meant to or not. He sighed and looked a little beaten by my attitude. "babe, c'mere" he said, pulling me by the hand over to the side of the counter. I glanced behind me as Danny and O were stood cuddling as they waited for their drinks too.

He pulled me up close to him, looking down at me nervously. He sighed a heavy breath and took my hands in his. "baby, Pen, I'm sorry about last night." he began. "I mean, it's not that I don't want you... I mean I fucking do, jesus" he widened his eyes at me, making me blush like crazy. "I just...I'm a little worried. Like, I'm scared that I do something to fuck us up again. Or you think we won't be as good as before" he breathed out, looking nervously at me. "J, you didn't do anything to fuck it up last time. It wasn't your fault" I assured him, squeezing his hand tighter. "I'm just relieved it's not cause you don't fancy me anymore" I laughed nervously, kind of asking him too. "in what life would I not fancy you?" he crinkled up his face in such an expression that I couldn't help but laugh. "okay" I nodded with a smile, feeling my confidence trickle back to me... "well don't keep me waiting too long, I can't keep coming by myself every night waiting for you..." I said in a slight whisper, before turning and walking back over to Danny and Olivia, who were waiting for us now.

.......

I took my smoothie off Liv and headed out the door. "what's gotten into him? He looks totally flustered right now" Olivia asked amused as I glanced behind us at the Guys. Danny was totally oblivious to Julian's disgruntled appearance, as he rambled on to his friend about something. I smirked and looked back to Olivia, but Danny interrupted us.

"babe, what are you doing for lunch?" he asked Olivia. I tried to focus on the conversation happening in front of me, but I could feel Julian's eyes burning into me. I glanced his way and he was standing there, jaw clenched, eyes fixed on me, I knew perfectly well what was going through his mind. And I liked it.

"are you joining us guys?" Danny asked, the two of them looking across to us. I knew J wasn't listening either "huh?" I asked, Olivia smirking at us both. "you joining us for lunch later?" Danny asked again. I was as free as a bird all day, but suddenly an idea popped in my head. "oh um, no. Thanks guys, but I've got a couple things I need to take care of later" I replied, Olivia looking at me a little confused. "OK, no problem...Jules?" he turned to his team mate. "uh, no, it's cool... You guys go ahead." he said to them, suppose he didn't wanna sit there alone. "okay, cool. Well I guess I'll see you later babe" Danny turned to Olivia, kissing her lips in a sweet goodbye. Naturally I looked to Julian who was still fixated on me. "can I call you later? When you're not busy?" he asked, making me smile. "you can call me whenever you want to" I smiled up at him. He grinned back and I moved closer to him. Reaching up on my tiptoes I pressed a kiss to his lips. "see you later" I smiled against his lips.

I said bye to Danny and then Olivia and I walked away, hearing Danny asking Julian what the hell was wrong with him. I laughed, "I don't care. When that guy gets home later, I'm gonna be in his house waiting to jump on him"