My Patriot

Smut....

"WWOOOOOO!!!!!" the yelling was heard waaay before the guys even got anywhere near the bar. I looked at Olivia with wide eyes, which made her laugh. "are we exactly prepared for this?!" I questioned, looking back to the doorway, seeing bodies now piling through. "Um...no..." she said, as we both seemed to spot Julian and Rob bouncing in with huge bottles of Cristal in each hand....

Julian spotted me almost straight away, making his way over to me, but as he did, he got swept up amongst the throng of people who were there to wish him and the team congratulations. His eyes we still on me as people swamped him, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing."I think we're in for an interesting night" Olivia laughed.

......

"Hey hotshot" I beamed at J when he finally came over to us. "Hey Baby" He grinned, his hands immediately falling to my ass as he pulled me up against him. Here we had Naughty Julian. "you okay babe?" he asked me, his hands squeezing my ass distracted me a little, "uh huh" I nodded, biting my lip. "are you?" I asked him reaching up to his cheek bone where a big old bruise was forming. "yeah, never better short stack" He winked at me. I grinned at him as he looked down at me, a growl rumbling in his chest. "you look soo freakin sexy" he groaned at me, his alcohol stained breath fanning over me. But I couldn't care less. His eyes raked over me, as his hands began to wander places...

"Julian!" I hissed a little, moving my hands to his. He chuckled that cheeky laugh at me, as he looked down my body, his face only millimetres from mine. I blushed at his behaviour, but he didn't seem to want to co-operate. "you're beautiful baby" he groaned, fighting my grip on him, to let his hands roam over my ass again. "maybe I am, but you watch where you're putting your hands!" I warned him, "I'll gladly watch where I'm putting my hands baby" he winked playfully. I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes, trying to fight with him to calm down. Don't get me wrong, I'm always up for naughty Julian, but there's a time and a place...

"babe, are you wearing panties?!" he asked, a little too loudly. "J!! My God!" I hissed at him, glancing around to see if anyone heard him. He giggled at me, his hands still pawing at my behind. "are you?!" he asked excitedly, making me laugh at him. "will you shut up?!" I exclaimed at him as he laughed more. Thankfully Danny and Olivia joined us.

"easy Jules!" Olivia gasped at him, looking and how handsy he was being. "I know right" I widenened my eyes at her. She sniggered but nodded to Danny, "this one is just as bad" she said. I looked to her side, seeing Danny fairly tipsy right now. He was looking at Olivia, leaning forward to rest his forehead on the side of her head. I giggled.

"I wanna go upstairs" Julian's voice brought my attention back to him. I looked up to his face, his cheeks were pink, his eyes were glassy and his lips were shiny from him just poking his tongue out and licking them. "I wanna have our own little celebration" he groaned at me, running his hands up from my bum to my hips and waist. I couldn't deny that it was the most tempting offer I'd had lately, but he needed to be here with his team and his friends. We could wait.

"as much as I'd love nothing more than our own little party" I sighed, looking up at him, "you need to relax and have a little fun down here before we go and have a little fun upstairs baby" I told him, making him smirk. "I love you babe" he replied, gripping my waist and kissed me. "I love you too" I smiled up at him. He winked at me before turning around, to see Tom calling over to us, holding up more bottles. "oh and J?" I said, making him pause and look back to me. I reached up to his ear and leaned in, "no I'm not wearing panties" I almost purred at him.

I stepped back from him and looked to his eyes, that spark in them was pretty intimidating. He growled at me again and lurched forward, kissing me hard on the lips. "you're gonna pay for teasing me like this babe" he told me, before kissing me again. I couldn't wait.