Arriving In Boston

I walked out of the terminal, eyes searching for my brother. It had been a long flight from Manchester, England and I was totally ready to get some fresh air and stretch my legs. I spotted him holding a Sign with 'Pond' scrawled across it. I rolled my eyes and headed over.

"Do you have to be such a nerd?" I sighed as I reached up to hug him. He laughed and wrapped his big arms around me. "you needed to be able to spot me, and I am your driver" he added, pulling back. "how was the flight?"

"Long" I grumbled. He scoffed, "c'mon, lets get to my car. It's gonna be like an hour before we get to my house." he said, taking my case out of my hands. "will Stacey be there?" I asked, meaning his girlfriend. "Um. No." he answered, looking at me over his shoulder as I lagged behind a little, his long legs outreaching my own. "what does that mean?" I frowned. "well, uh, we split up"

"What! When?" I gasped, astonished at this new info. "like, two months ago"
"Nicholas! Why didn't you tell me?!" I complained. Even though we lived in different countries, we were still really close. "I was fed up of her high maintenance attitude." he answered, slowing up as we reached a colbalt blue Charger. "figured she was only with me for what she could get" he shrugged, "well about time brother." I sighed, he looked down at me with a shocked expression. "I hated her" I confessed, causing him to burst into laughter. "so why did you never say anything?" He lugged my massive suitcase into the boot of his car. "well, I thought you were happy, and let's face it, I don't have to see her all the time so I thought it was best to keep my mouth shut" I shrugged. He smiled down at me and playfully ruffled my hair. "C'mon, lets go"

***************

Hey guys! This is my first ever attempt at an NFL book. So please be kind. Any tips or help is appreciated, as long as its constructive. Thank you!