Honeymoon?

edelman11 she realised a front clasp wasn't the best idea around me 😏😏

"seriously you're posting that?" I sighed at him, after I'd 'rearranged' my swimsuit for the 100th time. He nodded, chuckling boyishly. I rolled my eyes at him and carried on my way to the pool. I mean, we'd only just left the room and he'd popped it open too many times. "told ya I can't help myself" he laughed smacking my bum. "but jesus christ Julian" I huffed. "tell me you don't like it" he countered, grabbing me around the waist, lifting me up with ease. I squealed out, laughing at him tickling me.

An older couple passed by us, the lady smiling at her husband, "I remember being like that on our honeymoon" she said, looking back at us, the pair of us easing our laughter, "why don't you do that with me anymore Stanley?" she said as they walked on, "I'd break my other hip" her husband answered as they walked away. That made us both laugh out loud.

"newly weds huh?" Julian smirked, I just blushed, "interesting" he hummed, pulling me close again. "shut up" I scoffed at him, he kissed my cheek before we headed to the pool.

......

It was our second day here alone and I could honestly say that it had been utter bliss. Funny that the older couple had thought we were on our honeymoon, because we were totally loved up right now. And we weren't the only ones.

"look at these two" I gasped, rolling over to Julian, I showed him my phone and he chuckled, "nice man"

"our hard work has paid off" he sighed, resting his hands behind his head. "what hard work?!" I laughed, "c'mon, if it weren't for us they wouldn't have met" he said smugly. I snorted, "and that's it. c'mon, she was in love with him before they'd even met" I laughed, "yeah, its a shame you didn't feel that way" he responded, "instead of it being Wahlberg..." he muttered. I started laughing at his comment and rested my head back against the lounger. "really?" I raised a brow. I watched him, laid beside me with his eyes closed, "you jealous of him?" I teased, running my fingers gently over his abs. I saw him visibly tense up as I tickled him. "no, I'm not jealous" he said, "I've got you" he stated. "and he's got a gorgeous wife and kids" I sighed, laying back on my lounger. I saw him out of the corner of my eye turn his head to look at me. "you jealous?" he asked me this time and I grinned, "not at all. I have you..." I teased, using his words against him. He mumbled something under his breath and pulled his hat over this face, leaving me to grin at him and quickly type a message to Olivia.